Reviews for Paint me with Red
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow this is awesome. I like Elesa and I wish there were more fics about her. I think that she and Brock would be perfect together. If you feel inspired to write that than pm me I will be sure to check out that story.
queeniebeanie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
..i can't even describe how amazing this fanfic is! as a new juxtapozshipper (did i spell that right?) you've just made me fall even more in love with this pairing! :)
mangawolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
this is beautiful. just beautiful. (my favorite pairing now!) the whole time my heart was just beating like crazy. i thought i was gonna cry.
PkmnLegacy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ah, an interesting story with an interesting pairing.

Good build-up, and you did well in portraying the characters personalities. Dialogue was believable and not too out of character, making it a well integrated part of the story.

Only negative thing I can come up with would be a few grammar errors, but that is just a minor thing that many people do.

Overall, good job!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hi. Guess what?

I love you~ This was so amazing. Like, oh my gosh. alkdfa;lf ;w;;; Keyboard and fingers are losing ability to write from over-exposure to so much awesome.

(Don't shoot me, I haven't perfected your story quite yet. IT'S ALMOST THERE, PROMISE.)

I don't know what I liked the most about this. Okay, maybe I do, but Burgh's point of view from this is absolutely heartbreaking. It's like, he knows he's totally in love with Elesa, but he also knows that Elesa can't love him, not yet, but it's like, wow. Their interactions were perfectly executed, and I just felt the emotions from the piece come into my head. /www/ That sounds weird, but it's just, true and there, and wow.

I've said 'wow' a lot, huh? Anyways, moving on. I like how you incorporated the song~ I also like Burgh's reaction to it. XD It's Japanese, yes, but the fridge brilliance kicks in because We All Live In Unova aka America.

Erm, moving on. The fact that Burgh so persistently wants to paint Elesa is amazing, in itself. A wonderful metaphor for their relationship, imo. It made me so happy when she finally allowed him to draw her, even after taking it back. It was lovely. So lovely.

["The Shining Beauty may be far away to reach but she is still reachable, somehow.

For him."]

This just about sold everything I love about the pairing. I love this pairing because it's such a contradiction, it's a real juxtaposition, and it's just brilliant.

The ending was so...bittersweet, more on the sweet part, though. It leaves the reader with a warm feeling, like, yay for Elesa and Burgh! But then, Burgh's like, I can't draw this.

So yeah. Sorry, that sounded odd. XD So, anyways.

FINAL CONCLUSION: This piece was everything I want to write but cannot. You're a brilliant author/friend/person in general who deserves a medal of honor. Or something.

(and your story, of course.)

Thank you, so so so so very much. *hugs*

-RV
Rat2rrj chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Sweet and interesting, thank you.
CoffeeIncluded chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Do I like this? Yes I do!
remey2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
that was really good and so cute :)