Reviews for He Knew It
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Now I remember form where I know your name!YOU WROTE THIS!I read it before I even made my Btr fic account!OMG I had an aneurism with the JL and Kendall thinking it was Jo!Poor Logan!And the fluff and the constant teasing!God, here comes the aneurism again...
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ahhhhhh so adorable! Cracks me up everytime I read it
fanmin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Cute Nice that you write this with Kendall as main character and I just love this whole fic!

And this fic also made me realize that this show has at least five J's ;
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Very GREAT job!, i love Jagan, hahaha Kendall believed Logan was in love with Jo hahaha, thank for writing this story amazing
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is it horrible that i loved kendall int this more than anyone just cause he was so damn cocky at the end xDDDDDDDDD i love this though! w its amazing and i love you -w- :3
oneforthehaters chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh my god this is so cute! I just *sighed* and AWWWW'ed! out loud haha

Love it!
Ranorexic chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AW! That's SOOOOOOO sweet! I love this, and especially love how everything comes together for Logan in the end :D Especially love the ending XD
gleechild chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
so beautifully awesome! i loved this!

... and i've yet to figure out why i don't have you on author alert! idiot sharon! *fixes this situation immediately*
squoctobird chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
SO CUTE!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
OMG I'd SO LOVE to see a sleeping and Drooling Carlos, SO cute _

(BTW typing this as i go, dunno why, just feel like it, and I'm weird like that)

So Kendall to be jealous, and i just now realized there are Lots of Palmwooders with J's arent there... heh never realised it before :P

aawww, you just see how head over heels they BOTH are. never thought of them to doodle like that _

LOVED it, great story!
Pervingly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awww, that was soo cute :). I loved this very much and am very glad that you posted it and I read it )
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
FREAKING !

Okay, I loved this so hard, for so many reasons! I mean, you were just so CLEVER with it! Like, I knew, since you were writing it, it was going to be great, but I didn't know it would be THIS great! I'M SO ECSTATIC!

This is so good, it's like a pre-birthday present! (It's on the 16th, but this was so amazing, it feels as good as my birthday!)

Okay, so favorite quotes:

"Wow, Loges. You're kind of a girl about him, huh?" ACK! That was actually flawless. Um, I think I died of happiness after reading that.

"... trying to choke each other in the most loving way possible" Hehehe, this made me laugh. Cause, I mean, that's such a GUY thing, you know? You obviously do, you WROTE it, after all.

"... on a verge of a freak out at any moment." That was SO Logan, right there.

"... he watched James bite his bottom lip, trying to hold back his own grin. There was no way this wasn't going to have a happy ending." AWWWWWW! SO CUTE! You made my heart flutter as hard as a little girl meeting Justin Bieber's! SO ADORABLE! Jagan ftw

"...shyly held it out for Logan to take" THAT WAS SO CUTE! Okay, like, I LOVE James being all awkward and a cutie, and not enough people write him that way. YOU DO, though, and I LOVE it! SO GOOD!

"The blonde watched as Logan looked up at James with a hopeful smile on his face" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! ka'obknaw'eknablkesdf I'M FLIPPING OUT! That was SO cute! Like, Logan, and James, and Logan, and James, and UGH! SWEETIES!

"He knew James was gay." Haha, 'nuff said.

This was SO GOOD! Thank you SO much for writing it and not just turning me down immediately and all. Like, gah, you made my dumb idea SO GOOD! I'm ecstatic!

Oh yeah, and I love Kendall thinking it was a Jennifer, and just... agh, everything he thought about Logan and the Jennifers was SO funny! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!