Reviews for Sin Like The Devil
adaddario chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Oh the emotional scarring...the horror! Lol beautiful ending good story! Thanks for finishing it! Is really appreciated!
adaddario chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Awwww poor Sammy. Gonna miss the big moose. Not happy yet but I hope it's getting there. And thank you I really needed those tissues.
adaddario chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I can't watch I can't watch! Or more like cant read! But Gabriel's got them now does that mean everyone's going to be okay? What about dean and Hollys baby?
AuntMo chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Of course you could be that cruel. What is that Chuck said? "Obviously I'm a god... I'm definitely a god. A cruel, cruel, capricious god"
adaddario chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Gabriel Gabriel Gabriel! I hope your not cruel! I'm a little said that there will be no other stories! So I hope this one ends well!
AuntMo chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Wow! it has been awhile but I'm glad it is back. Always good to see Crowley as a bad guy. And Zach is under his thumb! Bwhahahaha!
adaddario chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Love the twists. Can't wait to see what happens next...I hope Holly and everyone make it out alive.
adaddario chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Omg omg omg! There are no words...excited and scared for the next chapter!
0netflixme0 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
ok i just started reading your stroies and i love them please next soon.
AuntMo chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I am still with you and good to know Holly is pregnant.

I am just so wiped out from life in general, that I am not picking up clues. I feel I should know who at least one of the men in the car is, but I am too exhausted to think about it.
adaddario chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Omg! Holly's preggers and now she fainted. Can't wait to see what happens or to see Dean's reaction to the pregnancy.
Carver Edlund chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
love the story so far! i cant wait to see whos pregnant or if its both of them! and who the rat is! i love your stories, they are so addicting :)
AuntMo chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Okay, I know you are evil, but this is LOST evil...more question than answers. Bobby, Ash and Jo all dead! Some puzzle from Bobby instead of a real not. No real clues or hints as to who is pregnant, just more muddy waters and oh, I am in a slump so don't expect anything from soon (That I understand because frankly so am I)
AuntMo chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Evil..evil..evil...I am using that word a lot today...Ash & Jo? Nooooooooo!
BookLover101 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011