Reviews for Blood & Iron
Moooar please
battlecruiser03 chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
More please?
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Everything is better with a bolo
Axcel chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Replacing some of the secondary battlescreens with void shields is awesome. Void shields make a "bubble" while battlescreens mostly follow the general geometry of whatever it is protecting. So, you can have voidshields and battlescreens active at the same time. Best of all, there are still secondary battlescreens available.

Why is this simultaneous shielding so awesome? Simple, a battlescreen's only weakness is extremely heavy strikes, which can pierce the screen. Those strikes are usually from slow-firing weapons. A voidshield's only weakness is rapid strikes. These are usually significantly weaker than the slow-firing, heavy strikes. So, a voidshield and a battlescreen active at once makes up for one-another's weaknesses perfectly, making it nearly invincible.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
abominable intelligence or machine spirit?
Illuviar chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Great story!Cant wait for the next chapter!
charley.tran chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
lol we have a channer. Love Can Bloom indeed
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I don't normally review the first chapters of multipart stories but I must say I am interested in seeing if you improved that old axiom. Does everything go better with a Bolo? Even the most Imperium of Man?
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I hope you continue this. It's great.
bluesilvermetal chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Bolos and 40K,done well as it deserves. Sir I salute your incredible levels of win and tip my hat to you. I do hope you continue this story as it has been begging to be written.

More useful feedback? Could do with more eponymous Bolo of the line awesome one liners as they stand steadfast against incredible odds...but I guess its a bit early for the massive crescendo of violence this fic practically demands.

Grammar is good, pacing is good characterization is good, though maybe a little more conversation between Archie and Hoban would be nice.

All in all, Awesome fic, insanely awesome idea and i really look forward to seeing where it goes.
M4 Sherman chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
The skill you posess in blending these two different times, in increadible

Please update soon
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Mein F├╝rher! WHAT! ARE THE THESE ORKS OR NAZI'S!
James W chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Neat story! I don't know much about the Bolo's, only stuff I've read in other fanfics, but they're neat machines. Looking forward to more in the story.
kallematte chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Really really good, not many Bolo stories around. Well written with just some minor typos.

Looking forward to the next installment!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »