Reviews for The tale of a loved one
camsam17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Please write more for the story I love to hear the rest of it It's really good
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I wish there was more.
E-man-dy-S chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I hope Amanda meets Vincent. :)
Please Keep writing this Fan-Fic. :)
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This is so good! I love Amanda and I can't wait to see her encounter with Vincent. I also hope those jerks get what they deserve because the more I read about their cruelty the more I wanted them to die in a hole! On a side note, I understand it's hard to put ideas together, but I'm looking forward to what's coming next. Good luck!
Roots4Miami chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I am enjoying this story! I like the idea of Amanda finding her way Below and meeting Vincent. He will be a good mentor for her. I hope the group of her friends will be able to get her out. Security will be very tight after her breakout attempt. I assume she didn't make it out all the way before getting caught. I agree with one of the other reviewers that very soon after getting out she should somehow connect up with someone from Below, or one of the Helpers. Will any of her friends go with her? Or will she be all alone until she finds her way to meet up with Vincent? Meeting him will be life-changing for her! Please continue this story.
blestwithboys chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
i just wanted to tell you that i think this story has lots of promise!

what a beautiful soul Amanda has. to still be so sweet after being treated so awfully her whole life!

i wanted to encourage you to write some more to it.

as for ideas, the group needs to all follow their parts of the "plan" to make sure she gets out. at least one of them (if not all) should be Helpers from Below, and help her get to the tunnels. there should be some kind of connection between her and Vincent, though i don't know what yet.

i did notice a few little errors in wording and spelling, but nothing huge.

thanks again for sharing, and i hope you add more to it soon. :)

God bless!
julie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i love it
RedNightBird chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Wonderful to see a young person grab onto an older show and run with their own ideas. I am looking forward to her further adventures.

I didn't want to stop to review each chapter because I had to see what was next. Write on, and practice your craft whenever you can.

1 note: Marine (as in the military service should be capitalized.
Thomas Mc chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
So far I have enjoyed your story (though I get impatient for the next chapter). It is a very interesting concept and I look forward to seeing how Vincent and his friends react to Amanda. Please update soon.

Thomas Mc
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Uh oh. Liam, Maggie and Co need to move fast to put their plan into action.

I hope Amanda escapes successfully.
Maria chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
True, it has potential! As long as she doesn't end up falling in love with Vincent... He already has not merely a love but a soulmate, his Catherine; (not to mention she's a child for him!)

I echo the beta reader suggestion though, mostly for grammar and paragraphs/formatting. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Saissa chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Do you have a beta reader?

Your spelling needs some work.

Meet is NOT the same as the Beef Meat...

Otherwise - it's good. It sets up who the enemy are, who her friends are, and how they will help her escape.

I took a quick look at a map. The Appalachian mountains are west of NYC - not too far away. You can have Amanda's prison be up in the hills but reasonably close to a major road. She needs to be shown which way is east, or told that NYC is east and given a comnpass.

Also you can give some details of the plans that Liams gets started on, to help Amanda.
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This definitely has potential. I would love for you to continue this story. I want to see Amanda escape to NY city and be found by Vincent.