Reviews for Chaos Theory
Continue? Please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I doubt you ever will, but PLEASE UPDATE
cookie chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Please please please continue this! Its really amazing and just. so. much. feels!
Mickey12Boo chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my god this would have been a wonderful story of they would have continued it :(
Archangels of Trenzalore chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
To quote dean "Awesome! "
hobozrule chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is way to good to go unfinished! I hope that you would want to finish this fic because I honestly believe that it is amazing and I hope you continue it 3
narusasuforever1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
;pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase...

Finish the story!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Nice piece, would love to hear the finished piece.
Kiratt chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I should lead this review with the facts that I love the concept and your writing style. The way you've reimagined both boys, as well as their parents, feels spot on, and I love your inclusion of the more minor characters from the boys' past. I notice this hasn't been updated in years, and hope that perhaps if the fancy strikes you this story would be continued.
Ana chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
How dare you. How dare you write such an amazing story, and I need, NEED this to be continued! This is amazing :)
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nooo! When will chapter two be posted? Will there be any more after that? I really liked it so far!
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really hope you do eventually continue this. It's so cute - I love this version of Dean, and I'm happy that Mary survives, even though that means that Sam has a different mama. I hope Sam and Dean meet sometime soon.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I see you haven't updated in awhile but I just found this story and I would love for you to update gain soon.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
you should really continue you this because it is really good!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. The different paths of everyone involved is just so interesting and I love how you have included so many of the characters from the show like Pastor Jim and you even have Kate and mentioned a now non-existent Adam.

Little mama's-boy-Dean is adorable. He's tough and sweet and associating unknowingly with hunters! I want more of this. It's really clever and well-done. Please write more on this, even if it's a shorted version of what you planned.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »