Reviews for Chaos Theory
cookie chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Please please please continue this! Its really amazing and just. so. much. feels!
Mickey12Boo chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my god this would have been a wonderful story of they would have continued it :(
Archangels of Trenzalore chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
To quote dean "Awesome! "
hobozrule chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is way to good to go unfinished! I hope that you would want to finish this fic because I honestly believe that it is amazing and I hope you continue it 3
narusasuforever1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
;pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase...

Finish the story!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Nice piece, would love to hear the finished piece.
Kiratt chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I should lead this review with the facts that I love the concept and your writing style. The way you've reimagined both boys, as well as their parents, feels spot on, and I love your inclusion of the more minor characters from the boys' past. I notice this hasn't been updated in years, and hope that perhaps if the fancy strikes you this story would be continued.
Ana chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
How dare you. How dare you write such an amazing story, and I need, NEED this to be continued! This is amazing :)
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nooo! When will chapter two be posted? Will there be any more after that? I really liked it so far!
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really hope you do eventually continue this. It's so cute - I love this version of Dean, and I'm happy that Mary survives, even though that means that Sam has a different mama. I hope Sam and Dean meet sometime soon.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I see you haven't updated in awhile but I just found this story and I would love for you to update gain soon.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
you should really continue you this because it is really good!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. The different paths of everyone involved is just so interesting and I love how you have included so many of the characters from the show like Pastor Jim and you even have Kate and mentioned a now non-existent Adam.

Little mama's-boy-Dean is adorable. He's tough and sweet and associating unknowingly with hunters! I want more of this. It's really clever and well-done. Please write more on this, even if it's a shorted version of what you planned.
Gabby and Becks chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really like this fic and want you to continue it even though it's been awhile. I like how you have included pastor jim and the other characters eventhough the story if a totally different path. My friend (loud becks) who isn't allowed on my laptop shouts "MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEE EEE" and she's really loud so hopefully for the sake of my eardrums you will continue!
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OH for the love of... YOU MUST continue! I know it's been months since you updated, but you MUST! I'm dying for more. Please, have mercy!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »