Reviews for Chaos Theory
paluga chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it so far! I really do hope you continue it! Not much I can say at this point, but the Dean and Mary storyline is very interesting.

Update soon!
England-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Omg you have to upload soon! I haven't read such a good fanfiction like this in so long! I can't wait to read more!
Insane Blood Prince chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like the story so far. Jonh think he has it hard, he should try being Mary. Please update soon
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this. simple as that. so much that i am letting u know.
CanadaNL chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oooh! I do love new stories! Looking forward to your next update. I've usually seen similar stories, but with the brothers switched around and Sam is always the one who's in trouble. I'm a huge Dean fan, so this is a welcomed change!
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Nice!

Dean is sooo cute in this!
Hobster chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ooh. I love it. More please!
bluetigre chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ahh this is epic! zomg! loved it! great start!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wonderful to have a new story from you. And it hooked me right from the first sentence. I truly hope you can update soon.

Thank You.
emoprincess3587 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hey,

OMG I love this story so far! I really hope you continue with it :D The story line is amazing, can not wait till Dean, Sam and John have an actual meeting and find out they are all related! Eeek! I hope Mary realises how creepy and pedo that Richard guy is...

Can not wait for the next chapter :)
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow such a powerful start! It totally got me hyped for this AU. I can't wait for your next update :D
Aggie12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So this kinda breaks my heart some. But really good start! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Trena81 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh! I remember reading this on my LJ :D.

More please!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very interesting start in an intriguing AU. I think I'll see where you go with this.
namida1407 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011