Reviews for Chaos Theory
Stone120 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh man, I hope, HOPE(!), seriously hope, that you continue this story. I will dance a jig, naked, in the middle of the North Pole (it won't be pretty but that's how desperate I am) if you continue this story.
vampgirl1902 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
this is so awesome so far, you have to update please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Update?
Kohananinja chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god! This story is so good so far. I about cried when I saw there was only one chapter, and you haven't updated. I hope you find your muse on this one, because it's a good story I'd love to read.
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I like this, keep going.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm liking this story. Im excited for the next chapter :)
tillypuitan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You write such great stories and this is another one. Your Winchester worlds are so believable and intriguing, I always look forward to the next chapter. I hope we get to see more of this wonderful story soon.
Rraz45 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i hope you continue this
Cat488 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please continue this. It's a really good idea!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great story to the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon. Later.

GLuisa88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I can't wait to read more! I love your writing style- Please update soon!
paluga chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it so far! I really do hope you continue it! Not much I can say at this point, but the Dean and Mary storyline is very interesting.

Update soon!
England-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Omg you have to upload soon! I haven't read such a good fanfiction like this in so long! I can't wait to read more!
Insane Blood Prince chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like the story so far. Jonh think he has it hard, he should try being Mary. Please update soon
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this. simple as that. so much that i am letting u know.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »