Reviews for Chaos Theory
Gabby and Becks chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really like this fic and want you to continue it even though it's been awhile. I like how you have included pastor jim and the other characters eventhough the story if a totally different path. My friend (loud becks) who isn't allowed on my laptop shouts "MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEE EEE" and she's really loud so hopefully for the sake of my eardrums you will continue!
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OH for the love of... YOU MUST continue! I know it's been months since you updated, but you MUST! I'm dying for more. Please, have mercy!
Stone120 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh man, I hope, HOPE(!), seriously hope, that you continue this story. I will dance a jig, naked, in the middle of the North Pole (it won't be pretty but that's how desperate I am) if you continue this story.
vampgirl1902 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
this is so awesome so far, you have to update please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Update?
Kohananinja chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god! This story is so good so far. I about cried when I saw there was only one chapter, and you haven't updated. I hope you find your muse on this one, because it's a good story I'd love to read.
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I like this, keep going.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm liking this story. Im excited for the next chapter :)
tillypuitan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You write such great stories and this is another one. Your Winchester worlds are so believable and intriguing, I always look forward to the next chapter. I hope we get to see more of this wonderful story soon.
Rraz45 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i hope you continue this
Cat488 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please continue this. It's a really good idea!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great story to the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon. Later.

gw
GLuisa88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I can't wait to read more! I love your writing style- Please update soon!
paluga chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it so far! I really do hope you continue it! Not much I can say at this point, but the Dean and Mary storyline is very interesting.

Update soon!
England-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Omg you have to upload soon! I haven't read such a good fanfiction like this in so long! I can't wait to read more!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »