Reviews for Penitence
livinginanigloo chapter 1 . 7/18
Loving all your stories! I think you can tell from all the 'favouriting' I have been doing to your stories xD I'm still hoping for the sequel. but it's definitely up to you if you are going to write it:) fingers crossed;)
tyal chapter 6 . 7/4
Nth time reading this! It's so perfect in every way! Thank you so much for this gorgeous fix! Lots of love
Abbey Whitlock chapter 11 . 5/6
loved this!
I read the entire thing and thought it was adorable! Loved it. But the sequel you mentioned at the end... Was it never written or am I just blind?
Mwah chapter 1 . 4/29
Just wanna say that I'm just now starting this fic and 4 lines in I am already throwing my head back in laughter.

Harry Ebenezer Lawrence Longbottom - ahahahahaha "Al and Hell"

Yeah, that first paragraph settled it. I'm cozyuing up for this one. It's gonna be good. I can tell xD
atalanta chapter 1 . 4/12
I second Bleys' opinion, it DOES sound pervy:D!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 3/9
I nerver thought myself to be someone who liked the 2nd generation - but Al and Scorp are certainly cute together.

Just like their father.

Job well done!
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 11 . 2/21
Have you posted the sequel to this? I've looked on your profile but I can't find anything. :(
Tarabiscotea chapter 11 . 2/17
That is still such a bloody pleasure to read you. In good as in bad time or mood, when I read you, I totally forget everything. This is bad times, so thank you. I love so much Scorp and Al! (l)
Mistress Steff chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Great fic, I love the progression of the relationship and the character relationships. I love this chapter! The ending was funny too!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I LOVE, LOVE your interpretation of these two (this specific one since I was desperate for more and found another one that isn't in this 'verse). I thought there was an epilogue, but I can't find it. Is there one? If so, where? Please. I want more.
Articuno chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Lmao. Wth is wrong with James?
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That did sound pretty pervy, lol. And LOL at Longbottom's kid going by the nickname "Hell"...I can definitely see his kid being a Hufflepuff though. And "Bleys"? How vain can you be to name your child after yourself?
readingaccount chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Amazing! One of the best stories out there.
Consulting Shippers chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
I honestly love this fic to death. Read it about 3 times now, and it's still just as great as the first time I've read it. Gosh, one of my favourite fanfics of all times.

I'm curious to know if you have finished with the sequel or if you are still writing it?