Reviews for Mysterion & Friends
Sammy chapter 1 . 6/8
Name/Nickname: Greaton McCarty, Grady
Age/Class: 17, Senior
Personality: Quick witted, loyal, friendly, smart, athletic, capable, nice, giving, cheerful, playful, heroic, kind hearted, happy go lucky, clear minded, shy, quiet, creative, courageous, brave, fearless, confident, cool, honest, polite, adventurous, curious, easygoing, outgoing, respectful, responsible, resourceful, nature loving, caring, gentle, generous, lucky, daring, energetic, enthusiastic, firm, flexible
History: Grady has fought adversity all his life. But the bad luck got worse when his parents got a divorce. He sees both parents, but his luck got worse and worse. The worse luck he ever had was when he was eight and got diagnosed with lung cancer, leukemia, leukoplakia, and a bunch of other diseases. His parents thought he would die before a doctor told him he could be powerful, similar to Deadpool's past. His luck changed and he befriended a bunch of people in South Park when he moved there when he was ten, and he became neighbors with Jonathan (read my other OC form), and they became fast friends with Kyle.
Likes: Having powers, being lucky, saving citizens, bringing evil to justice, having powers
Dislikes: Getting diseases, doctors offices, hospitals, tubes, needles, blood, death
Friends: Kyle, Kenny, Stan, Craig, Jonathan (my other OC), Ike, Dougie (he's met both freshmen before), Tweek, Butters, Wendy, Token, Clyde
Enemies/Rivals: Bebe, Cartman
Normal looks: Spiky brown hair with bangs, brown eyes, a Fallout Boy T-shirt, jeans, grey jacket
Your a: Hero
Hero/Villain Name: Blue Lightning
Outfit: Blue jumpsuit with red underwear outside. He also wears a blue baseball cap with a blue cape and blue mask. He wears blue blues with blue lightning bolts on the outside like his hat and mask. He has a red cape connecting chain on the top of the jumpsuit, and wears blue fingerless gloves. Jumpsuit and cap have a BL symbol representing Blue Lightning, green utility belt with all his gadgets on it.
Powers: Super speed, super strength, elasticity, flight, heat vision, ice breath, elemental (fire, water, ice, earth, stone, animal, plant, gold, color, frost, thunder, light, lightning, electricity, air, weather) control, size manipulation (himself), invisibility, telekinesis, heightened senses (sight, hearing, smell), making things appear out of thin air, making illusions for villains, wall crawling, shapeshifting into any animal, mind reading, healing factor, magic, time/dimension travel, super intelligence, invulnerability (invincibility), energy blasts, X-ray vision, water breathing, age manipulation (himself and others, only if needed), freezing/fast forwarding/slowing down/rewinding time, memory manipulation (only if needed), disease/heat resistance, gadgets
Enemies: Coon, Bebe
Reaction: Always excited and obedient about Mysterion's orders, and is willing to bring evil to justice.
Anything else: Nope
What would you do if Cartman called you a bitch: Say he's a motherfucker and leave
Name/nickname: Jonathan Wood, Jonathan
Age/class: 17, Senior
Personality: A wise, athletic and intelligent boy, he tends to help out and avoid chaos as much as possible, but his powers make it hard. He is a Prince Charming to some, and a certain someone has a crush on him. He is unselfish and giving, loyal, fun loving and adventurous.
History: He moved to South Park when he was nine years old, and has been bullied for being Jewish like Kyle, and he an Kyle, Kenny, and Stan became fast friends.
Likes: Helping, having powers and friends, having a mom and dad
Dislikes: Cartman, the Coon
Friends: Wendy, Kyle, Kenny, Stan, Tweek, Butters, Token, Craig, Clyde
Enemies/Rivals: Cartman, Bebe
Normal looks: Blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears an orange hoodie with a blue shirt underneath with khaki shorts and tennis shoes. Wears a red chain for powers to be stronger.
Crush: Wendy
Are you a: Hero
Hero/ Villain name: Orange Thunder.
Outfit: Orange jumpsuit with red underwear outside. Orange boots, orange fingerless gloves, blue utility belt, orange baseball cap with an orange mask superglued to the hat, red chain.
Powers: Can fly, super strength, super speed, teleport (only if super speed is out of control), size manipulating himself, telekinesis, mind reading, invisibility, super stretch, time travel, elemental (ice, water, frost, fire, earth, metal, stone, plant, animal, electricity, weather, air) control, make things appear out of thin air, shapeshifting into any animal, can make things happen without affecting him, erasing minds (only if necessary), heat vision, invincibility.
Enemies: Coon, Bebe
Reaction: Always on the lookout. He tends to get anxious about things in front of Mysterion. He tends to be careless at times, but always thinks of a backup plan. When trapped, he always yells, "OH YEAH! FIRE IN THE HOLE! IM ABOUT TO FINISH YOU OFF, YOU BITCHY ASSHOLE I KNOW AS ERIC CARTMAN!"
Anything else: Likes to use his powers at random moments
What would you do if Cartman called you a bitch: Yell, "WELL MOTHERFUCKER, IM JONATHAN, NOT ONE TO BE MESSED WITH! YOURE A SHITTY ASSHOLE WITH A BITCHY ATTITUDE AND A CRAPPY LOOK! YOURE SO SELFISH, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY! YOURE AS CRUDDY AS IT CAN GET, AND GET GODDAMN GET OUT LF HERE YOU DICK-LIKE, MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!"
South Parker chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Amazing story Please keep with it! I feel like I have an OC in mind, if you're still accepting.
einstien stalin chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I love the stoty whyd you stop
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Name/Nickname: (I have to be able to pronounce it) Yin Eragon Payne/In Pain

Age/Class: (the main boys are 17 & 18 and Seniors, Ike and Dougie are 13 & 14 and Freshmen. Yes, I'm bending the ages slightly, so sue me.) 16

Personality: (Please be as descriptive as possible.) as himself he is crazy accidentally does things that can be seen as perverted clumsy and somehow can defy the laws of physics. As a hero he is disciplined smart powerful serious and violent

History: (Doesn't have to be extravagant) his parents died when he young and he ran and he ran away to live on the streets. He lived on his own for 13 years all while keeping up amazing grades. He met a man on the street who then taught Yin a form of fighting that combines many other forms. He uses this style to attack anyone who angers him. When he gets his powers he decides to use them to kill all the crime in the city.

Likes: kenny food scary movies boxes and Lizzy

Dislikes: cartman Kyle Death crime injustice the man who killed his family

Friends: (Please don't be friends with everyone, pick a group, or Butters. Or a loner, I guess.) kenny butters and Wendy

Enemies/Rivals: (Normal HS ones, not villains)
Everyone but kenny butters and stan
Normal Looks: (You can add as much detail as you want, but I will only be general.) Caucasion blue gi bare foot goku like hair eyes that change color for emotions and 5 foot 7

Crush: (It's first come first serve, and all but Stan.) Lizzy the girl in the pink parka from the episode cartman's silly hate crime 2000

You're a: Hero (Mysterion leads), Villain (Coon leads), Helper (Like Kyle helped Mysterion), Damsel (just a love interest/close friend), or Other (you tell me)? Other he is a deadly and violent vigilante that the others try to take down

Hero/Villain Name: Death Drakon

Outfit: (I will go into details here.) wears a suit like mysterion except with spikes on the arms and legs. He wears a mask and hoodie to cover his whole face but his eyes. He also has a skeletal dragon body winding over his whole costume.

Powers: super strength above average intelligence extreme ferocity and the power to erode non living things

Enemies: (Coon, Mysterion, etc…) Any who gets in his way

Reaction: (Are they excited? Do they take it seriously? Do they really want to bring justice?) really wants to bring justice with the only way he knows... Violence he also believes anyone who doesn't take it seriously should either stop or die

Anything Else?: has multiple personality disorder. His other personality is the voice of reason and innocence in him

What would you do if Cartman called you a bitch?: (Just so I can know your OC better) beat him to a bloody pulp then punch out his mom
Wedjat chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Please review NOW!
TheThespiann chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
When are you gonna fuckin' upload chapter 5 already !?
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
When is chapter 5 ?
NinjaIsNathan1 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I really like this so far. :-) I wish I could've done an OC for this.
BlueYusei chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
This is a really good story! One thing I need to mention is when Ike identified Kenny's power, shouldn't he be Immortal so he's like Mysterion?
HighOffOfSouthPark chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. I haven't been able to use the computer and my phone wasn't working. Buuutttt! I am reviewing now :D Kaylen's completely in character and I love the name :D I think the cannon characters are in character. I'll review the other chaptrrs later but I just wanted to review so you know ahm reading. Epazingly awesome story :D
thederangeddinosaur chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
You have absolutely no idea how happy I was when I saw you had updated. I'm so glad that I inspired you to write another chapter! And another and another... all amazing, by the way. I would review each individually but I don't want to clog your inbox.

Haha, apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes, right? I'm just glad the chapters are out for everyone to read now

I'll be looking forward to new chapters! Ooh, and enjoy your Spring Break!

(P.S. I tried to reply to your PM, but the stupid thing wouldn't let me. Oh, internet :D)
XMistressChaosx chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Love, love, love this! Ha~! You've gotten Arabella down perfectly. She's still a childish girl with that ever-present scorpion lollipop. The only thing is Damii, which is Arabella "shadow" so speak. I didn't submit him though. :D Good story, I'm glad to see this uploaded and generally awesome. Ha, I love all the super-hero names. I chuckled when it came to Token. His power is so, ahh~! :)

I saw a few spelling mistakes but nothing major. I can't wait to see chaos started. Aww, I feel bad for Ike. Too bad. XD Oh yeah, the Tweek and Craig part was adorable. I know this isn't Creek in the slightest but my fangirl. ;D

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
JVM-SP150 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Wouldn't let me review last chapter, nice to see it's still going.

Oh sweet, Mole's a shapeshifter. I knew there'd be one but couldn't remember who. John's totally going to bug him about that XD "Can you turn into just an object? Ooh, do you get people's powers when you turn into them? Hey, can you turn into girls, too?"

But yeah, nice job so far, enjoying this, looking forward to more. John seems to be done quite well so far!
beautesansepines chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Omigosh omigosh omigosh you updated! *does happy dance* You wouldn't believe how excited I am right now!

I love everyone's powers, it'll be interesting to see what their strengths and weaknesses are. And it looks like Gabrielle and Cartman might be working with the one and only Professor Chaos :D Is it just me, or does Gabrielle have a thing for Cartman? She seems to want to work with him an awful lot... Probably just me reading too much into things, lol.

Anyway, these two chapters have been great! Bonnie hasn't been in them much, so I can't say much about her, but everyone else seems pretty much in character (from what I've seen of them in other stories) so I'm sure she'll be great

Please pretty please update again soon!

*pinkparka