Reviews for Kishijoten
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Awesome crossover. It's a shame you didn't continue it. I was really enjoying Ninja Xander, and was looking forward to seeing what other changes he would have made in the war. Still...thanks for giving us what you have already written and GREAT JOB. Hopefully one day your muse for this fic will return and you can continue this excellent story.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Cool chapters.
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Nice job on this incredible story!
Look what Jesus did chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Really liked the story and am surprised at the lack of reviews so I guess Ill start. The humor was good but scarce, the plot was enjoyable and you've avoided making anyone overpowered as you are outlining the fact that Xander doesn't fight like they expect muggles to do. Finally I liked the lack of needlessly bashing characters and making everyone whose not Harry or a fan favourite evil or moronic
Peanut Gallery chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
A GREAT ENTERPRIZE, Well Written, Great Story Line, Great Character Growth, Purfect Blending of the three series, Great Humor, Good Romance. Have I gushed enouth?

That'll do, pig.

Thanks for a GREAT READ,

Peanut Gallery
desartratt chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
The end of this chapter is just too funny.
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Interesting cross
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
aw... Poor Xander. *lol* I have a question. Unless Buffy actually remembered what happened during her hours as Princess Buffy before 'waking up' tied and gagged to a chair, WHY did she automatically ASSUME it was Xander who did it, since she can't REMEMBER anything that led up to her being tied up, so she assumes semi weak and helpless Xander REALLY was capable of knocking her out and tie her up, when the last memory she probably has is being out on the streets trick or treating with Xander, Willow, and Dawn. She could at least stop and LISTEN to everyone to find out exactly how they wound up where they were with her tied up and gagged before blaming Xander and chasing him with intent of doing bodily harm as punishment for something she has no clear memory of happening. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Okay I KNOW Xander is busy crushing on Dawns sexy cat lady outfit (cool that you made her the same age as the rest of the Slayer gang *lol*) but even when hes stopped drooling over Dawn to actually LOOK at Willow, Xander is still so dazed from his Dawn fantasies to even notice Willows just as sexy, and probably more revealing than Dawns, Xena costume, and STILL call it a ghost costume?
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Hey I'm confused. If Petunia was a SQUIB then WHY did she even get a letter from Hogwarts when Lily did? She MUST have had magic in her or else she would have never gotten her letter at all. Or was the magic in Petunia that enabled Petunia to get an acceptance letter from Hogwarts in the first place, considered TOO LOW for her to be considered a proper witch and was labeled a squib after a series of tests and kicked out of Hogwarts before she could even complete one year at school? What happened exactly?
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
mkiger chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I finished this, but I won't be following it any more. You get a bit of a pass on some of the more glaring grammar issues as it looks like English is not your first language. Ignoring that, you have overpowered your crossover characters to the point where there is no contest or viable conflict. Hence, no story. When you first introduced the Highlander reference I was hoping it would be a comedy bit; Fudge chasing/worrying over fictional characters. However, I see you are dragging them in after all. Your initial idea of having Harris watched over by a ditzy goddess had promise, but too much power to the hero kills the story. I do not remember who said it, but to paraphrase, "If you give Harry Potter a light saber, you have to give Voldemort the Death Star". Almost every crossover fic has the problem that one or more of the elements are favored over the others. You have Xander Harris with three kinds of magic, martial arts, a pet goddess, and superhuman speed and strength. No conflict, no chance of conflict, no story. One final thing, you need to get a beta that is fluent with English, your earlier chapters claimed two betas, and the errors were pretty bad. Unless your betas are better than you are, all that will happen is a bit of spell checking.
bubbles-fishbowl chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Now, I have read the first few chapters and while I like your ideas, I'm a bit disappointet.

First of all: Dawn is 5 years younger than xander. It's just annoying for a lot of fans if you change facts like that, even if you just do it so your story can work.

I also think Willow is out of character, BIG deal. Willow, especially in the first season, is very shy and would never act up the way she did with Dawn, not even in the later seasons.

I don't know if you want to do the pairing Dawn/Xander, but if you do, you should put it in the summary at least.

I think you should go deeper as to how the characters feel. You jumped ahead the whole trainig between Xander and Uraki. But just that would be what a lot of people would like to read about. So it goes from 'normal Xander' to 'super-power xander' in a few sentences, which makes Xander appear like a Mary-Sue Character.

I also think you are being too hard on Willow. I don't know if you have a grudge against the character, but you really don't do her justice. She is such a sweet, loving character, and while it is believable that she would be jealous, she would probably would only look hurt and cry at home and probably be a bit distant to Dawn.

And what about Buffy changing her opinion all of the suddon? First Willow is the perfect partner for Xander, then Dawn would be better. Not making so much sense there.

Okay, now that I have spoken my mind you can all hate on me, but I am only trying to make the story better. Your ideas are great, but the things I mentioned pull the Quality of the story down a lot.

I would love to read a rewrite if you decide to take my advices :)
FateBurn chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
good chapter please update again soon.
sniper757 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
okay this is a great story. in fact it is one of the best i have read in months. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. cant wait to see what happens next