Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
yume mabe chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i like how u alternate from past to present ..really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
NO WAY LOVE THIS COUPLE !
Silent-Pack chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i love this and actually alot of people like this couple it's just that some people dont like reading or writing so they dont look up this stuff... and some people dont know how to make youtube vids or dont have internet... so alot of people like this couple... it was very sweet and unlike some other fanfics i've read i noticed that you made it so it's the way that maka and blackstar actually act so that was kool. i really liked this story and i hope you make more or decide to actually conitue it instead of finishing it... thx p.s sozz if the review is long... i like typing :D
CatatonicDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OH MY GOD! *random flailing* Someone finally made a song-fic (kind of but not really) based off of one of my favorite songs! Florence is just so awesome. Anyways, this is really good. I like how Blackstar and Maka kind of border on that almost friends, almost a couple and have that fluffy relationship. AWESOME! You should definitely make more stories like this with the format of flashing back but then going to the present and not really explaining the situation until the end. I hope you make more stories like this. YAY!
Sparrow999 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omld I love this story! Who cares if not many people read it, I'm just glad I did. I found myself smiling everytime Black Star did anything to try to help Mala. He really can be sweet. _ Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
MiniRoonie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was soooo good! Great job! You should write more Black Star and Maka! :3
Tofu-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for not making this overly romantic! I like the Black*StarxMaka pairing, but I appreciate the friendly/family relationship more. Great work, I loved this!(Even though Soul's a jerk) ]
Mischief Not Yet Managed chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
honestly, i'm more soulXmaka but with this fic i can c makaXblack*star. or the friendship way, either way. i don't like the soul bashing, but i'm alittle confuseddid maka ever tell soul she loved him or did she just asume everything and he have no clue she liked him? cuz the answer kinda changes the way u look at this. i really loved this overall. like alot. very very much. best story i've read all day n i've been on 4 hours. keep on writing. check out my stories peoples.

-IrishChic(who may or may not be changing her name to Angel With A Gun)
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awsome and super cute, I really love MakaxBlack*Star, although mostly only brother/sister, but I also like them as a pairing. Anyway, I'm not focusing, this is really cute, the cutest fic of that pairing I've seen so far X3
MysteriousCake chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
OMG! I can totally see them as a couple too! I love Black*Star, he was just so sweet to Maka! I love how you did the little flashback with them and the playground! Keep writing!
Shadow Veli chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Aww I love this story! At first I thought it was Black Star that broke her heart, but you cleared it up in the end.
DoctorHunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It was cute! I loved it!
Harlett chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I don't see as impossible the chance that they can function as a romantic couple. He gets so pissed off and takes it very personally when she is hurt, I can remember.

He embracing her, I can imagine ...

Thanks for the story.
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I wanted for everyone but Soul to see this romantic moment!
awesomesauceof2012 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I am in love w/ ur story! Super good!