Reviews for Almost Too Perfect
Sissy Duke chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
WOW! Amazing story! Jason Steele gives me the creeps so bad! Great story!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Enjoyed this! I didn't think Rosco or Boss were that much OC in this story, only because even though in the series they did hate the Dukes, Jesse had been Boss's former friend since they had both been ridge runners in their younger days.

Also I never figured Rosco was as dumb as they portrayed him, or Boss for that matter, in the latter seasons, because he would act like he would care for them. I know that Boss still sometimes considered at least Jesse his friend, even it was deep down. Since in some of the later episodes Rosco still seemed to be a knowledgeable police officer, it was just harder for it to come to the surface it seemed. Also I think he thought the Duke boys were worthy adversaries, they really were 'Good ole boys', since he seemed genuinely upset that they might have been dead in that one episode(title eludes me right now), or if they were in serious trouble, and not due to Boss's schemes.
ccase13 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
I loved how the actor forgot to jump in thru the window and ruined the frame-up.

Even when I was young, I never liked the idea of having to go in and out of the windows like the Dukes. We all tried, of course, but I couldn't do it well
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I think you are right to consider the original Roscoe to be the correct one.

Boss Hogg could not have been a boss without a reasonably sensible corrupt sheriff. They dumbed down the whole corrupt rural county thing for the 8pm time.
Mamablue chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Great story! I love your use of a first season, less giddy/foolish Roscoe. I loved the emotions you played out in our boys (Lukes stray an unwanted tears) etc. A great ride.

Hope to see more from you soon,

Mama
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
brilliant story
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So, will this mean that the Good Cop that is still in there somewhere going to investigate to see if he can figure out who REALLY stole the money. Can't wait to find out. :D
AndyDuke chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Humm, with all of the crooks that the Dukes have helped to send up the river, the possibilities are endless. Great chapter.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Just getting around to reading but glad that I've gotten a start on this one. Hope to find time to read the next chapter. When I do, I'll be sure to review. As a fellow writer, I know how important reviews are. This was a great first chapter. :D 3
DixieDavenport chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter and story!

As fro Rosco and Boss being out of character - no not really. They both wanted (or thought they wanted) the boys out of their hair and in prison, but deep down neither wanted them hurt or killed. As 'bad' as they were they just didn't play that way, so yes I can see Boss pulling a rescue if the chips were down and no one eles could. As for Rosco, before Boss took him over we have heard he was one of the best officers around. Guess he just had to dig those skills back out of his trunk. Glad things worked out so well.

Hope to see more stories from you soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
"This one here's the thinker, while that hothead over there acts before he thinks. You put a schemer and an impulsive together and you get unpredictable, and I hate surprises... " - Love it!

Loved how Steel could think of to set someone up with the jug. Great chapter looking forward to more.
Lydia chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Okay...you have me on the edge of my seat. Every time you get your chapters done, I'm say "Next Chapter" then I realize I have to wait. Patience is a virtue right...well one I don't have right? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Samogonshchik-out chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
steel is such an ***! yay for miss tisdale! love her, always hoped she and jesse would go somewhere :)
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Good thing Ms Tisdale was around. At least the boys are still in Hazzard and are still together.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Yes, I remember Jason Steel very well! He was a good 'bad guy'.

Loved the update. I can see that working to get Luke away from Little IF he had already called for Atlanta to come get him. If that is the case, won't Atlanta still show at some point?

I'd say the boys are headed for Atlanta but just not the prison. IF his brother has all those properties they could be going to any of them.