Reviews for Life Will Turn Around
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8
This story was so beautiful to read. I enjoyed every moment of it and the experiences of the characters. The work was great:)
Kiintastic chapter 42 . 7/28
Well, this story was amazing! I love it!
Now im gonna read the rest of your stories (those who I haven't read already) :)
Kiintastic chapter 16 . 7/26
Oh I love your story! It's amazing! At this point I really understand rose, her reaction. But I still feel like she deserved that he left! Horrible, I know!
But still, love your writhing and all! Hope you'll poste some new stuff soon aswell! :)
alexlc chapter 42 . 6/20
Amazingly awesome story. :)
Miss Caitlin Belikova chapter 42 . 6/17
Wow! This was amazing! I absolutely love how you portrayed the characters. Rose and Dimitri's relationship with each other, as well as their kids, is so sweet! And I have to say, Janine and Abe crack me up with all the scheming!
Romitri99 chapter 42 . 2/22
Amazing story. This story really hit home for me. I, like Katrina don't live with my birth parents a, I was abused emotionally by my birth mother and my birth father allowed it. Thank you for spreading awareness! :D
your story is amazing,am happy with the way the way things ended,you are a great author keep it up
the union made me shed a few tears,hope everything go well for them
B4bidden.Products chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Forgot to say keep up the great work u r doing never let anyone or anything keep u from something u r great at x
b4bidden chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Waited very paiently for u to finish this so i xould read it and i did it. This has to be my new favourit story thank u so much cant wait to read more of ur stories x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I read this story ages ago and I've finally found it again! I am so happy right now!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
What a fabulous story! Captivating from beginning to end. Well done.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
U did a very good job;) i hope u write more stories
roza m belicova chapter 42 . 5/22/2014
Oh man it's sad to see it end! But well, there's tuns more of your stuff left for me to read, thanks for being such an amazing author! This story was amazing, the perfect mixture of drama, fluff and raging hot lemons! You did great Nisha, I'm so happy I finally read this story!
roza m belicova chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
O my god, my stomach hurts! I laughed so loud when Victoria walked in on them, haha! you're amazing!
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »