Reviews for Life Will Turn Around
evolleyball264 chapter 42 . 6/18
I loved this story. It was very captivating and I couldn't stop reading it. I adore your writing. Much Love
HotMistyNight chapter 42 . 1/14
This is one of the best and most amazing fan fiction stories I have ever read! You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading the story. I can only tell you that you have been blessed with a wonderful talent and hope that you never give it up! Thank you. And please, never stop writing.
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was so beautiful to read. I enjoyed every moment of it and the experiences of the characters. The work was great:)
Kiintastic chapter 42 . 7/28/2015
Well, this story was amazing! I love it!
Now im gonna read the rest of your stories (those who I haven't read already) :)
Kiintastic chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Oh I love your story! It's amazing! At this point I really understand rose, her reaction. But I still feel like she deserved that he left! Horrible, I know!
But still, love your writhing and all! Hope you'll poste some new stuff soon aswell! :)
alexlc chapter 42 . 6/20/2015
Amazingly awesome story. :)
Miss Caitlin Belikova chapter 42 . 6/17/2015
Wow! This was amazing! I absolutely love how you portrayed the characters. Rose and Dimitri's relationship with each other, as well as their kids, is so sweet! And I have to say, Janine and Abe crack me up with all the scheming!
Romitri99 chapter 42 . 2/22/2015
Amazing story. This story really hit home for me. I, like Katrina don't live with my birth parents a, I was abused emotionally by my birth mother and my birth father allowed it. Thank you for spreading awareness! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 1/9/2015
your story is amazing,am happy with the way the way things ended,you are a great author keep it up
Guest chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
the union made me shed a few tears,hope everything go well for them
B4bidden.Products chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Forgot to say keep up the great work u r doing never let anyone or anything keep u from something u r great at x
b4bidden chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Waited very paiently for u to finish this so i xould read it and i did it. This has to be my new favourit story thank u so much cant wait to read more of ur stories x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I read this story ages ago and I've finally found it again! I am so happy right now!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
What a fabulous story! Captivating from beginning to end. Well done.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
U did a very good job;) i hope u write more stories
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »