Reviews for Life Will Turn Around
Anieze Vasaro chapter 14 . 4/24
Hey! I absolutely love the story! It's... it's beyond amazing, seriously! The descriptions, the details, the style of writing - everything! But I was wondering, would it be possible for you to update the pictures of this and the other stories, couse they are apparently outdated and they either open with a web page with 404 error or it reopens your profile page. I hope it won't be a trouble for you cause I'm really curious to see the characters and their surrounding from your point of you in images. :)))
September 0625 chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
I would have started crying too!
Bobbi-Leigh chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
I need to check this cheesecake shop out XD Nuneaton lass haha xx
debpreato chapter 42 . 9/25/2016
This has been the most phanominal story i had ever read. You are an OUTSTANDING author! I will continue to follow your works.. thank you.
debpreato chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Excited for poor worn out Rose. Going to be a beautiful romitri .
evolleyball264 chapter 42 . 6/18/2016
I loved this story. It was very captivating and I couldn't stop reading it. I adore your writing. Much Love
HotMistyNight chapter 42 . 1/14/2016
This is one of the best and most amazing fan fiction stories I have ever read! You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading the story. I can only tell you that you have been blessed with a wonderful talent and hope that you never give it up! Thank you. And please, never stop writing.
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was so beautiful to read. I enjoyed every moment of it and the experiences of the characters. The work was great:)
Kiintastic chapter 42 . 7/28/2015
Well, this story was amazing! I love it!
Now im gonna read the rest of your stories (those who I haven't read already) :)
Kiintastic chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Oh I love your story! It's amazing! At this point I really understand rose, her reaction. But I still feel like she deserved that he left! Horrible, I know!
But still, love your writhing and all! Hope you'll poste some new stuff soon aswell! :)
alexlc chapter 42 . 6/20/2015
Amazingly awesome story. :)
Miss Caitlin Belikova chapter 42 . 6/17/2015
Wow! This was amazing! I absolutely love how you portrayed the characters. Rose and Dimitri's relationship with each other, as well as their kids, is so sweet! And I have to say, Janine and Abe crack me up with all the scheming!
Romitri99 chapter 42 . 2/22/2015
Amazing story. This story really hit home for me. I, like Katrina don't live with my birth parents a, I was abused emotionally by my birth mother and my birth father allowed it. Thank you for spreading awareness! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 1/9/2015
your story is amazing,am happy with the way the way things ended,you are a great author keep it up
Guest chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
the union made me shed a few tears,hope everything go well for them
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »