Reviews for In the End
TheNamelessBoy chapter 37 . 1/10
"special little smile solely reserved for her"
Nice :)
TheNamelessBoy chapter 35 . 1/10
I realize Schneizel makes an excellent villain, but I wish the author would atleast post a A/N stating she's diverging from the canon...
In the canon, Schneizel is very much under the geass to "serve Zero" till his last scene...
TheNamelessBoy chapter 32 . 1/10
I hate that the author made up a name for CC. The show didn't let us know what it was, & it was a good mystery. Should have just used a phrase like "that name which only he knew" or asterisks like "C****** C*******".

But then CC reveals her name to Cornelia's interrogator. The name which she presumably didn't reveal to many in centuries, she just gives away!
And then it's announced on TV!
At this point why even bother calling her CC if every-freaking-one in the world knows her name?
TheNamelessboy chapter 29 . 1/10
Suzaku & Nunnally are already making out & not one line has been dedicated to Euphemia?
Yes, Suzaku getting over Euphemia might be fine, but atleast a few measly lines where he thinks about her & what they had?
Even when replying to Cornelia he concentrated more on being called weak & doesn't show any proper reaction to Euphemia being mentioned.
TheNamelessBoy chapter 26 . 1/10
If u see Schniezel's last appearance in R2 carefully, you can see his eyes are still red-rimmed with geass. So I don't get how he talks about "It'll be good for you to get away from him." after having been geassed to "You shall serve Zero".
Ofc who knows how the information that Suzaku is actually the new Zero affect him...

Anyway this isn't the only OOC thing with this story(Jeremiah's character, for example, is glaringly so), but overall it's been rather enjoyable upto now.

PS: SuzakuxNunnally? Can't say I haven't thought about it, but... Euphy :'(
Ender chapter 49 . 1/31/2015
Please continue it pls at least end it properly please i wanted to read its end and i had been liking it! Pls at least make lepouch go down and see suzaku trying to kidnap cc and he attacks suzaku and blah blah blah pls please! :(
Msta chapter 50 . 1/31/2015
Noo why! Why did you stop! I know its been years but at least pls continue it this is the second one i read and i felt like the time i waisted was for nothing :( pls at least continue
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Waaaaayyyy to many flashback chapters. It seems like this has no substance really.
dark.muktadir chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
This scene with Scheizel has been Pure Gold, hope to see more of him later on.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Ho crap no! They've been discovered! This is not gonna be good! Hopefully he thinks that she is just running off with the dead emporer's body and not that he's still alive.
What's this man going to do though? Report them? Take vengence into his own hands? Eeek, I'm not looking forward to this (well I am but just sayin')
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Nunally is not going to be happy when she discovers her brother's body is missing. And I'm sure Kallen won't be happy either. And the Black Knights, especially Ohgi are going to be suspicious! I can't wait for more! THis story is turning out much better than I expected!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Wow... I'm continually amazed at the sane insanity of Lelouch (does that even make sense?)
Lord Alania chapter 50 . 12/8/2013
Looking forward to the new version. It was unclear at times, but it was not a bad story.
By the way, i may have missed it, but isn't Scheneizel under a geass to obey Zero?
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is sort of random... but could you write a Suzalulu?
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I like this so much... It's amazing, some people go way off from the story line, but you keep it so real and its like the real thing!