Reviews for In the End
Ender chapter 49 . 1/31
Please continue it pls at least end it properly please i wanted to read its end and i had been liking it! Pls at least make lepouch go down and see suzaku trying to kidnap cc and he attacks suzaku and blah blah blah pls please! :(
Msta chapter 50 . 1/31
Noo why! Why did you stop! I know its been years but at least pls continue it this is the second one i read and i felt like the time i waisted was for nothing :( pls at least continue
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Waaaaayyyy to many flashback chapters. It seems like this has no substance really.
dark.muktadir chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
This scene with Scheizel has been Pure Gold, hope to see more of him later on.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Ho crap no! They've been discovered! This is not gonna be good! Hopefully he thinks that she is just running off with the dead emporer's body and not that he's still alive.
What's this man going to do though? Report them? Take vengence into his own hands? Eeek, I'm not looking forward to this (well I am but just sayin')
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Nunally is not going to be happy when she discovers her brother's body is missing. And I'm sure Kallen won't be happy either. And the Black Knights, especially Ohgi are going to be suspicious! I can't wait for more! THis story is turning out much better than I expected!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Wow... I'm continually amazed at the sane insanity of Lelouch (does that even make sense?)
Lord Alania chapter 50 . 12/8/2013
Looking forward to the new version. It was unclear at times, but it was not a bad story.
By the way, i may have missed it, but isn't Scheneizel under a geass to obey Zero?
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is sort of random... but could you write a Suzalulu?
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I like this so much... It's amazing, some people go way off from the story line, but you keep it so real and its like the real thing!
SatoshiKyu chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Spines don't grow back in just a few days for humans maybe, but considering code-bearers have been shown regenerating things even more necessary for survival than the spinal column in a matter of seconds... I mean, Cornelia nailed V.V in the skull with a knife, and he got up literally 15 seconds later. From what we've seen, all damage that has been done to a code-bearer is immediately healed upon 'waking up.'
shadowrallen chapter 48 . 5/5/2013
BAD PUNS FTW!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Question. IS Lelouch really going to die, giving his immortality to his child. I mean, there is other ways right? 'Cus I want the three to be a normal happy family. No one needs to sacrifice their own life, like that. But I'll keep reading. Every bit of this story arouses my curiosity and I love how the story twists or somethign like that. Good job
Anlanther chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Whoa... I'm hooked! I love your writing style! Even with only talking about a little thing, you were able to explain it very detailedly!
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
What happened to the kidnapper?