Reviews for Epiphany
Marlene101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
My jaw is on the ground. Literally. I cannot find my jaw... How embarrassing...

That was absolutely AMAZING! I LOOOVED every second of it!
There is nothing like a crazy, passionate Fenris kiss. Yummmmm...

BRAVO!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Poor Fenris, always confused by the womanly wiles of Hawke, whatever iteration!
LadyGreatSkullZero chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ooh Fenris... A mesmerist indeed xD

You have a nice balance going on. There's just enough 'action', not too much or too little. I myself would have gone overboard. You, my friend have great control! My head would have exploded if I'd restrained it!

I must say I did not come across the switch from past to present tense. However, this is not necessarily a negative thing as it could indicate the transition was seamless! I didn't pick out any issues with tense, and those are usually apparent to me. Or it could be me blinded by your amazing idea of getting Fenris and Hawke so intimately and tantilisingly close.

To expand on that - absolutely loved it. Hawke is cheeky and daring in her actions and Fenris takes control - but when she defies him by simply turning to face him in such intimate proximity... I can imagine his 'beweildered anger' as you put it!

Also, I can understand the immense magnetism between the two. You didn't just drop them in it and had them go at each other. You made sure the feeling, the spark, between them was described and set in stone before building on it. Such a dangerous game of cat and mouse, even ;)

And the beginning, with Fenris' chanting his mantra 'Let them come.' is something I could imagine him doing if not for the Bait & Switch mission. Hmmm... I prefer your version over the original mission xD

With such flair in your writing and absolute finesse with which you convey the 'action', I have to say this is one of my favourite FenrisxHawke fanfictions I have read!
T.I.M chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Yeah the ooc did come out a little fast...but screw it fensmut is much appreciated, especialy a smutty fenris is on the prowl for Hawke. Great now "Hungry like the wolf" is stuck in my head.