Reviews for The Fickle Hand of Fate
JBubbles chapter 4 . 6/18
OMG!

I'm in love with this, wow, it makes soooo much sense and it's so passionate!
Risika67 chapter 4 . 1/6
Dude ever since I first fkn read this story years ago I have loved this story. I don't know what it is about the story I literally have no idea what it is about the story but I just fkn love this story. Hands down I come back to read this.
Okay I always liked Bartimaeus and I have always liked Harry but I never thought about a Bartimaeus and Sirius pairing, it's never been a pairing of mine until you came about and gave that to me so thank you for that.
Thank you for this story.
Caliborn96 chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
Not enough people right LV/HP much less ones where harry isn't harry. Keep it up! I want the sequel so bad!
Creamed Cheese chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
Enjoyed this. Sirius fits well. Not too much moping around other students
KrixLight chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Ah. if only you did continue writing. I would have loved the sequel. I quite like your unconventional pairings and story line.
LoveThyFrenemies chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
I like how you make Dursleys likeable in this fanfiction. Although OOC, it is certainly feasible.
waraa chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hey the fic is great, I have read it a hundred times to be honest. I was wondering about the sequel, its been a long time but I still can't find it. When will you upload it?
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
I love how you twisted some of the things from canon (like Harry being "small for his age" and "Harry is Sirius' heir" to give room for a "Harry is actually Sirius' bio-son, 2-yrs younger than Potter would be". I also love how you set this story & Cepheus' parentage in motion AND that the Dursely's were nice to the child (since someone has to be & it's not like the child brings memories of Lily which was what I assumed was Petunia's real problem with Harry in canon). Love this story.
tani chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I absolutely loved this story keep up the good work.
QuibbleMeThis chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Good fic, I like the concept of Harry not being Harry at all.

Did the sequel ever get written/posted? I had a look but I couldn't see it.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
I lost this story for a while, but i am glad i found it again c:

Great story cant wait for part two c:
amenoshimai1 chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Updated!, it been fucking five years sense you last updated (I'm not flaming or anything, just... eager)
Impatient chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Please, publish the sequel already!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
This story was pretty interesting. I look forward to reading the when you get it posted.
Nerd-in-a-book chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I really love this story!
The plot was so different from any other fanfic I've read and the chemistry between Cepheus and Lord Voldemort was amazing.

I'm slightly confused about the sequel though, did it end up being published? Because I tried looking for it and couldn't find it