Reviews for The Fickle Hand of Fate
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 3 . 9/8
I love how you twisted some of the things from canon (like Harry being "small for his age" and "Harry is Sirius' heir" to give room for a "Harry is actually Sirius' bio-son, 2-yrs younger than Potter would be". I also love how you set this story & Cepheus' parentage in motion AND that the Dursely's were nice to the child (since someone has to be & it's not like the child brings memories of Lily which was what I assumed was Petunia's real problem with Harry in canon). Love this story.
tani chapter 3 . 6/29
I absolutely loved this story keep up the good work.
Quibbler78 chapter 4 . 5/22
Good fic, I like the concept of Harry not being Harry at all.

Did the sequel ever get written/posted? I had a look but I couldn't see it.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 4 . 1/25
I lost this story for a while, but i am glad i found it again c:

Great story cant wait for part two c:
amenoshimai1 chapter 4 . 1/8
Updated!, it been fucking five years sense you last updated (I'm not flaming or anything, just... eager)
Impatient chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Please, publish the sequel already!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
This story was pretty interesting. I look forward to reading the when you get it posted.
Nerd-in-a-book chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I really love this story!
The plot was so different from any other fanfic I've read and the chemistry between Cepheus and Lord Voldemort was amazing.

I'm slightly confused about the sequel though, did it end up being published? Because I tried looking for it and couldn't find it
luc chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
good writing. Somethings might've been made more clear. Like that goblet obviously was not magically binding or Cepheus would've lost his magic by not participating in the first task.
The summary actually made me expect two Harrys as well so I see why many would ask when Harry comes to Hogwarts. Without reading this to the end, or at least the first three chapters, it really looks like Harry survived but Albus didnt know it. Albus then stole a child and called him Harry. Then the real Harry comes with this fake Harry to Hogwarts in year one. I wonder how that would go...
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
this is fantastic
i've never read a barty/sirius before, or anything remotely resembling this plot line at all
it is so original and wonderful
i love that it ends happily, and that harry knows he isn't harry from the very beginning
and petunia knowing that he isn't two (duh! gosh dumbledore, trying to pass a week-old baby as a two-year-old, how stupid are you) and treating him well and him knowing that he's cepheus and meeting his parents...
and the chemistry between cepheus and voldemort is marvellous, but thank you so much for stopping it where you did because it would've become so inappropriate very fast, and I am so glad it will be a sequel instead when cepheus is older
Anon chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Love this!
fairygirl90 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
did you end up making the sequel to this? Was just wondering because I could not find it and I was really looking forward to reading it, since this story and preslash was so cute and I wanted to see if Sirius and Remus would join Cepheus and Barty or fight against them now that Voldemort is back or if they would just stay out of the war to avoid choosing their old friends or Sirius' son... also are Barty and Sirius still together or not, you weren't very clear about that. I would like to know if their relationship survived post Askaban or if it was just a way to keep the Dementors away although you did hint that it was more than that, but did they realize that about the other? Anyways I know it's been a long time since you wrote this so if you don't remember i won't be too disappointed lol, just wish that I could find the sequel.
dirtykinks chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
love this, question i tried to find "fate favours the bold" and couldn't
volfan chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Such a unique and interesting story. I really like how you developed the relationship between Sirius and Barty, Jr. Nice to see kind Dursleys who treat not-Harry well.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 4 . 7/16/2014