Reviews for Glitter in the Air
KingRaptor141 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I completely agree on the dub release, that had to be the best thing I got this year! So well done too!

This was a really good analysis of the story to the song. Never heard the song, but reading the lyrics, I really can see a correlation between the two, and I was picturing what it meant before you wrote the line, so right on and good job!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i love the song! it fits so perfectly..
AquaHaruhiGo chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OMG! It makes sooo much sense. :)
chromate chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hmm I have a mixed feeling upon completing your work. I thought for a while before typing this, and hopefully you won't mind my wordings if they're too harsh/sarcastic (or maybe I just shouldn't read fanfic at 11:45pm when I have papers to hand in the next day)

So, criticism first:

-this is a site for fanficiton but what you're doing is song analysis. Not that it's wrong, but I guess I'd expect to see some original plot and creativity when clicking into this story.

-Personally speaking I think it'd be better if you really do a songfic on this. By reading the lyrics I can tell it fits Clannad AS well, then why not expand it into a full story? You could just make a separate fic under the same title and add this as your personal interpretation of the song?

Now, compliments:

-indeed you explain well on why the song you've chosen is a good fit. I haven't heard the song yet but the lyrics matches the story well.

My apology if I sound too harsh, but I hope you'd appreciate frankness from a reader's point of view. 'd love to read more from you (I've read your previous Clannad fics and I like them). Good day!