Reviews for Letters to Lily
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
God. This was so sweet, it almost made me cry. It was lovely.
CanadaGrizzly chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
so beautiful
Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Dear anonymous

I love this. I dont know what to say but i just wanted to tell you that i love this. Thank you for writing this, even though that this is just a fanfic it brings back so much wonderful memories. I know that this is old, but thank you. ( for the feels )

much love,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Love this story! The best I have read with this topic! Very well done
Curiosity Morris chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is the most brilliant thing ever. More please.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh. Oh, God. I'm crying so hard. This was beautiful, and heartbreaking, and when Lily wrote back, I just lost it. You have got to give writing Harry Potter fanfics another go. This is just...I think I'll read it every day.
Totally Kowalski chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was so sad and amazing at the same time.
Tintcalad chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Thanks a lot! I didn't feel like crying and now you've absolutely forced me to!
Great job on this!
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh my feels, that made me cry in the best and most painful of ways. Thank you for writing.
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That was beautiful... I'm tearing up :')

Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
What a great job. I had so many happy tears I could barely read it. I think you captured them all great. :0)
EstellePoubelle10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh god, can't stop crying.
Thanks for writing this. It takes something special to make me cry while reading. :')
Lutricity chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm almost about to cry! This is so sweet and heart breaking! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it, I needed it more than I knew.
twilightismydrug chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww! I don't normally read HP fics, but I was intrigued by the summary. You made me cry. Wow. Great idea.