Reviews for Just a Hop to the Left an Elf Verse Story
Dubbers chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I loved this!

The way you got Tosh and Owen together was really sweet, and it's great that everyone's conspiring to help Jack and Ianto!

Brilliant! I'm looking forward to the Summer very much!
picco chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I really love this series. Gives me something else to look forward to each holiday.
2910leiv chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Am sitting here with a huge grin on my face. Your imagination knows no bounds! Have found myself chuckling and outright laughing at the many inventive names. They are a stroke of pure genius. I hope you don't run out of holidays! looking forward to the next instalment of this verse.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Oh! THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved the ending! And poor Barnaby March finally came home. Wonderful! And Jack and Ianto meeting for the summer solstice...BEYOND AWESOME! Great funny stories...and you made me squeal like a teenager...and I have to get a move on for work. Can't wait for the next story and Team Icicle in a Halloween one...cool!

DarqueQueen7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
This is getting cuter by the word! Jack in a minature blue shirt, waistcoat and RAF coat? That is TOO cute! Hopefully Jack can fight the memory dust and remember poor Barnaby Bunny...and make this end on a "hoppy" note. Yep...I know. But I really couldn't help it. Get that next chapter up PRONTO - and thank you for writing such wonderful and imaginative stories.

DarqueQueen7 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Okay...I couldn't stop laughing last chapter with Peter using the call sign of 'Heff', but Jack being turned into a fluffy brown bunny is beyond cute! I just LOVE these stories! Thanks for the pick-me-up.