Reviews for Hindsight Is Not Perfect
Fable Linked chapter 13 . 9/14
That was awesome! Sorry if I didn't review but I was too wrapped up in the Story to do so! I love this Anikin! So dark and resentful but not a whiney little brat!

This story was awesome!

One question... why didn't he just oust Palpatine as a Sith Lord? Especially after he blew his item cover?
Fable Linked chapter 8 . 9/13
Bad Wolf. 9-9
Jariboe chapter 13 . 9/7
I loved this! Read the whole story in a day. You're a very talented writer, I will definitly be reading the sequel!
Caticature chapter 12 . 8/28
I find writing Star Wars fanfics hard because the world is so expansive. You've taken it and rolled with it while keeping it simple enough that the readers are not drowning in SW jargon. Its a good thing. I enjoyed this a lot. Anakin was believable.. You rock.
CharlemagneFF chapter 8 . 8/19
Your friend Atropos has a cool name. I had to google it before I could remember where I knew it from. I knew the name because of a Piers Anthony book, but I wonder where your friend came by it. I am enjoying this story very much.
anesor chapter 11 . 8/2
These small changes, like the butterfly's wingflaps, all add up.
anesor chapter 9 . 8/2
Way to go south, dannit
anesor chapter 4 . 8/2
Interesting that Luke remains a North star to him, even though Ani consciously is planning to avoid chance of his birth...
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 12 . 6/21
An amazing story. Truly. I loved every bit of it, and hope that the sequel is just as spectacular.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 9 . 6/21
Holy shit.

Channeling his inner Vader is something I did wish to see. I'm glad you brought it up. I hope he doesn't fall again, though.

Onward!
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 4 . 6/21
No words.

"You're amazing" just seems too repetitive now. Great job as always. Onward!
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 3 . 6/21
Oh. My. God.

This chapter. THIS. CHAPTER.

I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this chapter. You touched on Anakin's internal conflict concerning the Jedi, and how they were different from the Sith (if at all). And you weren't biased. So many before you are so biased. They're either religiously on the side of light (and the Jedi), or insatiably craving the dark (or the Sith). Either way, each side bashes the other.

You, however, did something else. I honestly can't tell what side you're on. And that, you amazingly talented writer, is the best compliment any author can receive. You are the story teller, and you take no sides. I love it.

And then. AND. THEN. you start in on Anakin's past, and his feelings on 'that' day. And oh my lord, it hit me deep down in the feelers.

"Who had been the real betrayer?" That one sentence had /feeling/.

Amazing work. Truly. I can't wait to read more. Onward!
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 2 . 6/21
When I started reading this chapter, I told myself that I couldn't wait for him to meet his wife. And then it happened!

I loved it. The emotions Anakin went through, and the struggle of keeping his darker side in check was perfect, just the way I had hoped for him to act. All in all, I'm really happy with this chapter, and am beginning to think that this will be a wonderful story to read.

Great work. Onward!
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/20
I was actually hesitant to start reading this. I've seen it a few times while searching for stories, but never made myself stop and actually read it.

Now, I'm pretty glad that I did. I really loved this first chapter. I honestly don't have anything 'bad' to say about it. It was wonderfully written and full of emotion.

Great job, and I hope the entire story is as good. Onward!
Fainfan chapter 9 . 6/10