Reviews for Hindsight Is Not Perfect
Heather B chapter 8 . 9/18
When you say Doctor Who series 1 not season 1 are you meaning William Hartnell circa 1962 or Chris Ecclestone circa 2005? There's a world of difference.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm pretty sure that the first time I read this, I quickly skimmed over the entire first section to get to the changed part. Now that I've read everything else in this series, though, the philosophical and psychological wanderings of Anakin's mind in the beginning are actually extremely interesting, and Anakin's reflection on peace is pretty beautiful.

I feel like you mixed "Darth Vader" with the fact that he's redeemed and now in a child's body really well. Actually, that's a strength of the whole series, really.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 13 . 8/22
An excellent story. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I look forward to reading the sequel.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 8/14
Thanks for the story. Was loads of fun.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 8/14
That was so cute. Yoda is best master. I feel like Yoda would be the best one to train this iteration of Anakin. Especially since this is Anakin after his entire life reliving it again. Truly only someone like Revan would be better as he had gone through both light, dark, and light again.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 8/14
I really am looking forward to Palpatines death. Of course after Anakin mind rapes him for all his knowledge as well as where the sith holocrons are. So much information that he needs to learn.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 8/14
Sigh. I'm honestly annoyed he fell so easily. I knew he was absurdly emotionally unstable, to a degree that was mind boggling but had hoped his discipline-whatever was left- would help. But again it didn't.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 8/14
Damn. He dun goofed. No wonder it says Failed as chapter title. Way to fk up kid.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 8/14
Heh so much fun. That was an interesting reveal there. Rather nicely done and very conflicting and emotional, as I've come to expect at this point haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 8/14
Man the constant character conflicts of Anakin are amusing and painful haha. Hope he slowly comes outta his shell and just relaxs. He obviously has not pushed his emotions into the force like other jedi in a long time.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/14
Hm. Seems Traavis will be Dead soon, with a nice captial d there.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/14
I agree with your author's note. Palpatine is supposed to be rather skilled at subterfuge and the more mental aspects of the force. He certainly failed to finish learning under his original master before killing him.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/14
Fight Fight Fight THE POWAH! Anakin must raze his enemies to the ground!
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/14
Excellent chapter. He really needs this to develop his character. The Light side that is the slow build of peace, or the dark side that is instant power and the constant want to use it. Perhaps you could look at it simply as hare and the turtle, both get to the same point but use two entirely different methods to do it. Then...what would it be should one reach the final point in the dark side if the final point in the light is becoming One with the Force? Would it simply be also becoming One with the Force? What would it be if one became One with both sides? Would it be the true complete Force? Or merely showing that in this case there are two paths to the same end both riddled with their own traps and dangers.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/14
hEH he is terrible at acting.