Reviews for Hindsight Is Not Perfect
MAx chapter 1 . 5/13
ch 1 author comments a bunch of excuses to make himself feel better LoL
also, ch 1 time travel mc can and should change things from start, especially Anakin should not go back to the Jedi temple Padme is not there or his mother Author will not let Mc assassinate Sith Lord cause it's his only card for a villain so... it's all about what the author wants and his nonsensical excuses as he has no brain to make OC Villain,
their training he has already gone through so there's n.o reason to go there The only reason is what the author wants not what Anakin should/would do at all and for this author gives a bunch of excuses pure nonsense can't even admit it and go with it.
clinttraper chapter 7 . 3/31
Siri was such a bitch and Anakin was an even bigger bitch. Tbh Anakin should’ve gotten really pissed at her but he just sat there and took all her shit? He never chose to be the chosen one and the Jedi definitely did fail him greatly, Obi and Asohka were the only Jedi who ever gave af about him enough to help in any meaningful way. If anything Anakin was led by the nose his entire first life and as said before, he was never really free at all. So that entire dream came off as Jedi arrogance to the extreme that should’ve pissed him tf off..
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 10 . 3/23
This whole darkside thing could have been avoided if he just force pushed/pulled padme out of the way.
changenpan chapter 11 . 1/28
he's a freaking 45 old man...this is not some teenage angst...

The reason why Anakin fell WAS because of teenage angst and he knows it now. There is NO way that he would fall again like this. If he could come to term with killing billions and still come back to the light there is no way this scene would happen.

Interesting premise. Over done execution on the character.
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 1/8
You might even say, more simply, that everybody has a point where that which they hold sacred is laid bare. It's what makes us human, and even the Great and Powerful Lord of the Sith cannot deny what he is forever.
TheRightPrice chapter 10 . 12/14/2021
I really like that Anakin is not being made into a goody goody Jedi who totally rejects the dark and only ever uses the light.
Treya Skywalker chapter 10 . 10/11/2021
Huhh I always feel anakin is weak in this timeline no doubt. Always so hesitant all he could do is scream?.
Sivartius chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
This was gread & I appreciate it. I don't understand why he couldn't successfully lie to Qui-Gon about some things, but Qui-Gon bought the lie of the visiting teacher hook, line, & sinker. I'd have thought Qui-Gon would have paid attention to that part more than anything.
TheAverageJoeIsMe chapter 13 . 9/29/2021
I'll admit that as an avid fan, I noticed some discrepancies from the original characters' plans and motivations. (E.g. Maul wasn't there to kill Padme, just keep tabs on her location while attacking the Jedi and making them realize the Sith were back so that they'd be paranoid and anxious during the upcoming Clone Wars.) But I did find this story very engaging and interesting. I look forward to reading more.
bespin-clouds chapter 2 . 9/26/2021
I am so intrigued by this story! Your writing style is fantastic, cant wait to read more!
TheAmbientInTheDark79 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Re reading this again after a possible break up... Thanks for the story it's the only thing keeping me sane right now
itioministralis chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
This... is already a masterpiece... The writing, the descriptions, the dialogues. Wow
back2front chapter 13 . 6/2/2021
this story was utterly brilliant. Ive read numerous do-ver fics but none feel as believable and so well written. At times you can feel the inner turmoil of annakins struggle, alongside obi-wan, yoda and quigons. some scenes brought a tear to my eye (pretty much every interaction with anakin and his mom), some scenes intense and action packed. on to the next one now. awesome work.
Kirkegaard chapter 13 . 6/1/2021
Notsae chapter 3 . 4/23/2021
If he's having this much trouble holding himself out of the dark side with just normal, everyday stresses, there is no way he"ll be able to keep it together long term. He almost murdered two people for being assholes on his first day, I can't imagine he'll hold onto his flimsy convictions in the face of hardship and war let alone mere time. If he's getting angry just tinkering with machines, I can only see danger and more powerful stress pushing him straight back into the Dark. At best I could see a form of balance, but so long as he keeps denying what is so obviously an intrinsic part of himself all I see is his rage boiling over until he finally reaches a breaking point and goes full dark side again. He almost killed Jar Jar for being annoying and almost embraced the dark again when he realized the Jedi weren't much better, there is no way this guy is gonna be able to cling to the light long term. He's far too drawn to the dark, for more naturally aligned with it.