Reviews for Hello, my name is Doctor Sasuke
May525 chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Cute!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Cute story of the two Uchiha brothers. No massacre, no urge to kill or seek revenge, just a big wonderful brother being there for the little one and the little one trying to look after him. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Cute capture on a kid POV playing doctor.
Itachi's Husband chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Hey Sasori33-001 here! (aka Itachi012110) Due to a conflict of creative differences between the co-author of this account and myself, I no longer have the password or log-in information to the account to upload anything anymore. You can see what I'm up to on my new account and so I know who you are, mention that you're a fan of Itachi012110. Thanks! Sasori33-001
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
this was ridiculously cute!
maria27908 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
OMG you should continue making these kinda sasuke and itachi when they were little. This story is just soo cute!
maria27908 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOO CUTE
sayuri chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
It's a very cute story, and itachi is very patient, like it!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Aww... love fluff. I wish my little brother was still like that! (Alas...)
Mika Nakane chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
AWWW IT'S SO CUUUUTE! Little Sasuke is adorable, and this was so funny! XD
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Cute.
Missbexiee chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Aww, cute ending. I already gave my first review on the first chapter and not much has changed. But virtual high five on keeping all the characters cannon.

Sasuke's dad coming home was good, and I just wanted to tackle Sasuke and his adorableness. Sometimes I wonder if he could just become that little kid again in the real series, I'm sure everyone would be fine with it. :)

And there really isn't any crit for this story, it was very good, well written and cute! Nice job! I look forward to more from you!
Missbexiee chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was pretty adorable. :)

I always enjoy fics with little Sasuke, they have a cute relationship that reminds EVERYONE of their childhood. It was sweet and cute, and you made Itachi a really good brother.

I also enjoyed how you stated Itachi was confused at where Sasuke had learned this... I don't know if it's what you intended, but I think it goes to further strengthen the idea of the Uchiha intelligence. Very playful and cute.

The only crit I have is really small, you had one line I think where there were both were speaking and it was hard to follow:

"We need to remove your stomach right away." Itachi's jaw dropped.

Okay right there it seems like Itachi is talking almost, even though it is Sasuke, which is confirmed in the next line - though it should be a new paragraph.

But that's a small thing - the rest of the story was very good. And you made good use of the objects as well, a plastic flashlight, and so forth. The black construction paper for x-rays was brilliant!

Keep it up! :)
I also write Naruto fanfiction.

-Missbexiee
Francile Mota chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Da pra muda para portugues
ikiu chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
X3 that was so funny and somehow cute. i can't wait for you to make another one like this!1
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »