Reviews for Of maybe, perhaps, and what if
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Now I understand the phrase "x is like crack to me". These drabbles were that way. One chocolate chip cookie after another without even noticing the package was getting smaller and smaller. Maybe you could do some more AU Klaine fics? Pretty please?
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love "what if" fics, and I think I only remember one other K/B fic that I've read. It would not be bad or too cheesey at all if you wrote more. I was actually kind of sad that we wouldn't get the other situations Kurt was thinking about.
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Mo such thing as too much Klaine cheese! Loved it!
InsertCreativeNameHere001 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved it! Ahhhh... AMAZING!
out.of.andromeda chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is so sweet! I love it! Great job! :D
sweetattimes chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very good story. well written.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
awwww, that was very ADORABLE. I love that Kurt and Blaine are married! YAY!
Nittyismyname chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Not cheesy; romantic and cute. :D
ARandomFan91 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was just awesome! I loved reading all of the different scenarios! Great job! Very original :)
Orpheuscrew chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Thanks for the cheesey Klaine.I hate getting into a story and something awful happens.I like my Klaine like a Disney movie, a little drama and a happy 't wait to see what you write next...
Rosealyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was really good. Very interesting idea. It would be a good idea for a multi-chapter fic where you just write a chapter for each meeting and could make it go on for as long as you want, not having any specific threaded-through plot like here. I'd like to read the piano one. (And who on earth has a problem with cheesy Klaine? :p)
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh. Oh.

This is cute.

*flail* So cute!

I like how it's different meeting scenes, but it's Kurt thinking of them, which makes it better. and Oh. it's cute.
wallelf chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Really liked this one!
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is awesome. I LOVE what if/parallel world stories. :D
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Adorable. I love the various scenarios, but especially the first one. No matter what happens...Kurt CoBlaine shall always be canon in our hearts :)