Reviews for Roads to Sanctuary 1: Uprising (Dritali's story)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Excellent. Vader is such a confusing and intriguing character to me. I have so many questions about "what next". :D
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Congratulations for successfully pulling off an OC. Not only did you make her realistic and someone the readers liked, but you revealed something about our main characters as well. Very nice.

VFA
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This shows another side of vader's personality. I loved it. The side that is still human and holding to jedi principals. No one is all good or all bad, not even a sith...well, except maybe the emperor! Very well done!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I loved seeing this side of Vader. While he could be ruthless, he did have some important Jedi values- more than some real people I know-scary isn't it? I always know Vader had some good in him. Even before Luke did!
Torny chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Great story. You're a talented writer.
Achika chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
If some day I get fired for reading fanfiction at work, it will be YOUR fault! I simply couldn't stop until I finished it. How do you do it to attract reader's attention even if nothing special (like pursues or lightsabre fights) is going on? And English isn't even my home language! Anyway, sincere congratulations for interesting ideas and proffessional work. Now I go and print some more of your stories before my boss returns...
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Wow. This stoy really had me. It's engaging and puts a certain character in a new light. I look forward to the rest of the series. -Pseudo Psyche
Queengoddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
I'm currenlty reading The Pentient on and it's really great to at last see the background of Dritali! Good work!
ami-padme chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
I love Dritali...her story is so sad. I'm glad to see it up here.
Redone chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
That was awesome! And a very realistic description of an abused child's POV.
Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
One of my fave original character stories ever- okay, so it's one of the few I've ever read- but I still enjoyed this storyimmensely. Terrific plot- very realistic- and characterization; Dritali's fast become a fave of mine. Keep up the good work, JG! :) -A21