Reviews for Faith Paid in Kind
evilteddybear408 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
that was SO cute and sad! I always thought that Zeke was weird, but you made him seem so noble! This rocked!
Threll chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was great...I just saw ice age a few days ago...this is pure brilliance!
Katey chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Hey that was good r u going to rite more? i hope so it was good can wait to read more!
Sinead Rivka chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That's really good! I've been thinking of doing an Ice Age fanfic myself, so I guess I'm not alone! Keep at your writing!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I am rather fond of your story. Not a whole lot but I do you think you fulled this off extremely well and thank you for writeing this story you little genious you.
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I agree with I-Luv-Legolas-Lotz, Diego, Manny and the baby are my fav characters, anyway, I love this, it's heading straight for my fav stories, _
Lina of the odd chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
AAWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE this is a very good story so far and-(Gets hit with a golf ball)NACHOSNACHOS YUMMY NACHOS! (OK I stole that from a family guy episode but still thats what I would say if I got hit with a golf ball) OW WHOEVER THREW THAT ACCURSED BALL OF HADES PREPARE TO DIE!(Runs after golfer padestrian with cattle prod yelling a warrior call sort of yell)
God of Death's Little Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
That was good, you did a great job I think! hehehe I liked it! Peace yo
Goody-Goodie chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
that was great. I loved that movie and this fic was wonderful too. You got Diego down great. I thoroughly enjoyed this, good work.
Kat Black Agent 007 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
CCCCUUUUTTTTEEEE! I love Diego! Him and Manny were the best.
Nuna chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I liked this. I thought it was really cute. Diego was my favorite too and I thought the first person perspective was a nice touch. I hope to see more like this from you.
Windel chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I liked it too!
RabidMiacid chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Alright! My fave char is Diego. I liked this story. Keep writing. Ja ne, Opal K. Teaterishidai
Anya Bolton chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
This is nicely done. I like it :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3