Reviews for Judgment
I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
pshortie265 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I enjoyed this! Such emotional depth. These are the 2 characters who got a chance at redemption on the series, but you made them earn their redemption the hard way. Thanks for taking a unique AU!
I wished we could have seen Harry/Tom in the 6/9/30 month points. Did they stay friends? Did Harry get a promotion?
Cassanunda chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Was flicking through a list of old favourites when I ended up reading this. Glad to see it's been put up, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Juddysbuddy chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I really loved this story! It was great the way we saw what could have happened if the Caretaker hadn't interferred. I liked the way Tom pointed things out to B'Elanna about what she was going to be facing and then tried to help her. I also liked that Janeway tried to help them both by encouraging them that there was still hope for the future. Loved the way this was written and that Chakotay and Janeway both were able to find out how well Tom and B'Elanna were doing. Thanks for writing this before and posting it now!
QuasiOuster chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
What a lovely surprise to see this story again! I haven't read it in years but it's just as lovely as the first time (or 10) that I read it. It sill has so much depth and growth. I'm amazed at how you handled Tom and B'Elanna's journey in this and the many elements you were able to explore with the other characters' involvement. It was a wonderful experience to visit this again; thanks for sharing it.
longnite chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
So good to see this story to pop up here and give another potential perspective of the characters impacted by a slight change in fates. I believe I read this one back at the P/T Collective years ago and it's a great in depth look at the characters inner motivations. The scene detail and keeping of core characters in a believable presentation were simply outstanding here. You can so see them reacting to the events just as you have portrayed. Just cant get over how good you are at telling a story. Extremely well done and a must read for anyone that enjoys seeing P/T put through their paces!
Alpha Flyer chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I'm so glad you decided to re-post this amazing story. Beautifully done alternate version of Tom and B'Elanna finding one another (as they always do in your stories, much to my delight). Such a treat to read a piece this well-thought out and this well-written.