Reviews for Of A, B, C's
above.dawn chapter 21 . 5/19
So beautiful. I enjoyed reading this so much. Thank you.
Piggypig213 chapter 19 . 1/19
I read ice cream instead of just Ice and I was like "can I be the ice cream goddess?" I'm always running out
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
More plz uhh I hate kana chan literally plz update soon
Lonely Athena chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
Amazing. Truly touching :)
RikuTsu forever!
Zhane17 chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Aww little bbu being insecure. :))

Dw tsurara, rikuo's there who accepts you for you. 3
And fyi i honestly prefer your hair color. Its cool yknow. Id kill to have a hair like that jk.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Plz update soon it is very good and kind you finish your other story the one where rikuo gets married to the wrong person
FeuWitch chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Yay! Good to see you back again! It seems that the alphabets is getting closer to the end though. Sad to see it go, too. By any chance do u think you'll be writing more for NNM after this one ends? Continue any stories on hiatus maybe?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
more plz
Zhane17 chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
ohmyfreakinggod
excuse me if i sound rude and/or offensive but when i saw your update i was certain it was gonna be a notice saying its dropped or smtg.
but damn you make me cry.

QvQ idec anymore if it's short (well bc its a drabble-series im aware) im just really glad you updated like holy hell you're one of my faves yknow. this is one of my faves yknow.

on the other hand, its as marvelous as ever. rikuo's such a hopeless romantic, im gonna die of diabetese someday i swear to god— Sigh :)

Keep up the great work! Hope you'll finish this aha xD
along with your other on-going fics(? You had,,, right?) hopefully!

THANKS FOR UPDATING BTW
BLESS YOU WONDERUL PERSON
Lyra Salvatori chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Oh my god i thought you wouldnt update it ever again im so happy! 3

Its just the best nuranomago fanfic i've ever read thank you so much for being so amazing!
Lyra Salvatori chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
THIS IS AMAZIIIIINGGG
a random person chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Where is T,U, V, W, X, Y, Z? T can be I don't know Tempting?
a random person chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Nurarihyon "The most important thing is beauty. I will not have ugly great grandchildren. My clan will be filled with beautiful people like me." LOL
a random person chapter 3 . 6/8/2014