Reviews for Four and Twenty
noro chapter 25 . 5/11
Wonderful work hope you do a sequel to this
bonesoutsold chapter 13 . 4/28
umm full offense but the “it’s always the guy that says I knew. I knew, I’m that guy” part from chapter 13 is word for word a scene from the last episode of season 5 of Bones so like can you be a little more original thanks. bones outsold btw.
Ezria12 chapter 25 . 11/20/2017
Please please please do a sequel to this book! I’m in love
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 25 . 4/21/2016
It's 2:13 in he morning... I have to be up in like 5 hours but I... I didn't have a choice, this story was amazing and I had to finish it, long after my husband had begged me to go to sleep and two episodes of Bones (thanks for the insipiration for that) I had to know how it all ended. Your writing is stunning and truly a work of art!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
It's an engagement not a crime. That's either one heck of a coincidence or your a Phantom Of The Opera Fan.
cupcakegirl786 chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
If there was one way i could describe my experience on reading this story is 'HOOKED'. You wrote with so much description and it was just overall amazing. Now, i'd be lying if i said that i didn't cry several times.I was way too sad over Hanna's death, in fact i was so heartbroken that i actually had to have a Hanna Marin Marathon (I KNOW...). But you are an amazing writer. This story had so many twist and turns that i had not expected (i was actually expecting Paul and Hanna to get married and then after let the secret out). AHHH! i was so hooked and i'm definitely recommending your story to other people. -Maddie xx
voyeur chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
this was such a wonderful story. Lots of unexpected twists and turns, sad as well as happy things. Loved it all. Well written and addictive to read.
ShadowNinja12 chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
This story was so cute and I've spent the last three hours reading it. Well don't and very well written.
pllfanmom chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
What a great story! You have a gift for writing.
I have read all of this over the course of my day
as I just couldn't wait to find out what happened next.
I feel like I was right there observing the characters
Can't wait to read more of your work
soobsessed chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
YES! I was afraid this was no going to work out
like that scene from "the graduate' where Dustin Hoffman
arrives at the church to see his love marrying someone else
joshpeeta chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
great!
minixoxmya chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
I have been searching through the PLL archive for decent Ezria stories (of which there are very few!) but I found this one and I'm sooooo glad that I did! Great story, I really enjoyed it and it was well written! Congratulations!
JustAmyRobHere chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
good ending
Lucian119 chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
This was honestly my favorite Fanfiction ever. It was amazing. I'm so happy Paul found someone also. It was very emotional. The most miserable part was when Aria had sex with Paul and Ezra heard them and Hanna's death. This was truly amazing.
PLLover chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
I'm crying right now. the end of this chapter was flawless