Reviews for Slow On The Up Take
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
i ship them! i loved this whole little story. brilliant! *laughs* oh, james.
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
just a question why is lily going along with the plot?
woulnt she rather be attending the ball herself? and considering that as little children they were bribed with a lot more galleons doesnt seem the 5 galleons kind of cheap/easy?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
*cringes at the thought of using google translator for anything* For future reference, if you need something translated into Latin, shoot me a PM. Been studying the language for 10 years. Google does pure vocab translation - it does not account for syntax, variables in declentions, or anything else. EEK!

On a more happy note, I'm totally loving your "Tomatoes" series, thus far. :)
Sela McGrane chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Whoops! That last review about Latin was me...forgot to log in. Cheers!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
James is so in for it. :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
If you actually loved YOU, you'd want her to have the best. :)
noamg chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
loved it
Fk306 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this is great I look forward to more
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
:) I really liked the humor in this story. The way you made the language work with it was wonderful and I definitely was smiling through the whole thing. VERY well done. And the dialogue was, of course, as well. Additionally, I liked your take on new characters. It's nice to find a group of OCs that aren't well, standard Mary Sue OCs.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne