Reviews for Define Love Series
Yuka-chan chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
These are, in my opinion, very well written and good. Also, I think you should write about what happened with Yue and Beatrix in chapter 4, If that could be interesting.
Darkenning chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Two words. Four some.
Huilisti chapter 3 . 6/16/2011

A really good fic Please write more!
Darkenning chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Thank you for altering the formatting, first of all. It's much more readible this way, and I suspect that you're probably going to get more reviews after this.

Of the three chapters presented thus far, this is probably the best. The first and third are, unfortunately, more or less paint by numbers Girls Love stories. They're good, but I've seen them before. This is the only one that couldn't take place in Poughkeepsie, to borrow from LeGuin. The introduction of Selene, in particular, adds to the fantastic elements that raise this chapter above the rest.

Keep going. You're doing okay.
Darkenning chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
... just out of curiousity, but do you actually find centered text to be easy to read? Because frankly, I don't. There's a reason that books aren't published in this manner. This makes it a lot less likely that I'll read your story; which is a pity, because it's on a subject that I find quite interesting.

But if I can't read it, there's no point.
xuexue0224 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This story is just so great! Love it!
RememberStars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very good Yuetchi. I quite enjoyed. I can't wait for this to be extended more.

Of course,the flow seemed a bit off. But it might just be me. Still, I want to read more of this as you continue writing.