Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I remember that scene in the movie and wished that they had put it in there. It would have been interesting to see the Giant's origins.
ArtChica chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i just finished watching that movie for the first time, and had to see if anyone had written anything for it. i can't believe there isn't more like yours. thanks for writing. i enjoyed it.
guest reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i got the dvd of the iron giant with that same sciene about his dream if you can do a one shot about the drag race and the drag racers being beaten by the iron giant as well as a one shot about the engineer when his frieght train and his trip right up to when he plowed into the iron giant
Jessie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was amazing! Plain and simple. Keep writing! You're very talented :)
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I Would've loved it if this had been in the actual movie. I Would've cried even more than I did anyway, but I still would have liked it. Thanks for writing this.

Silverfire
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
awww. sad. :(
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really like it! You handled the Giant's character very well.
Traditionally Animated chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was a great story! You did well capturing the Giant's emotions as well as referring to other parts of the film. :D
darkgirl11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I understand what you wrote this about, I have seen the deleted scene to the Iron Giant as well. You did a very good job on it. I recommend another story or chapter about the Giant explaining his dream/nightmare to Hogarth.

But you can do whatever you want. Overall, I enjoyed your story. :)