Reviews for You Don't See the Moon Anymore
LuNaLoverForever chapter 2 . 5/21
when are you gonna update again?! This is an amazing yet horribly sad story. Though I wish it would end with Sebaciel instead SebGrell though.
Cielstian Michaelhive chapter 2 . 2/7
Please finish this story. I know u can finish it like u did in mating season. Pleaase
Cielstian Michaelhive chapter 1 . 2/7
Please finish this story. I want this to be finished cuz i know sebagrell will not be the ending pair here ;) if u really based it on the death on the nile story.
daydream1998 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Really Nice story this far!
Hope you get the inspiration to write more soon.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
D: WHYY did you stop writing this? Sebastian and grell need to PAYY! my poor ciel )': please write more!
4everKing chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I HAVE NEVER HATED SEBASTIAN AND GRELL(Ive never liked Grell) LIKE I DO RIGHT NOW.

I read the preview in mating season and I just wanna say "F-ING SHOOT THAT BASTARD CIEL!"
Theres nothing I hate more then a backstabbing best friend (been there, it was not fun) and cheatting fiance/boyfriend/husband.

This is probably the longest review Ive ever written :) please update so Ciel can shoot that cheating golddigging bastard Sebastian and beat up that read obssesed backstabbing whore Grell.
(excuse the language please)
SuPa4Natural chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
MOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!
Heavens Crow chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Even though I just reviewed, in the heat of the moment I forgot some things I wanted to add plus I doubt you would mind another review (I personally love them unless they are flames which have no point but to be rude): Grell you slimy bastard! Your best friend?! That's a new low! Even for you! I take back what I said, only thing as bad as a lying cheater is a backstabbing best friend. You deserve every bit of Ciel's malice.

Okay, now that I calmed down, even though Seb/Ciel is my otp I really don't think Sebastian deserves him back. Now I'm not telling you how to write this story and just saying what I would love to see and that is: Charles Grey and Ciel. Why? Because he is pretty and his quirky attitude in this case would be good for Ciel. I'd love for maybe a time skip and Ciel is the Watchdog and one of the Queen's Knights like Grey and Phipps. Take that Sebastian!

Wow, Ive never been so anti-Sebastian. Why? Why did you make me hate him right here? Dx
Heavens Crow chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This hasn't been updated forever but I still need to review. Congratulations on making the first fic that I rather hate Sebastian in. I can't hate Grell, because I can see him being such an ass and stealing someone's fiancée, especially if its Sebastian. I've seen Sebastian torment Ciel in the worst ways but this...fuck it. He seems like a gold digging whore here since Grell is the richest man in England and he was down on his luck.

I read the little teaser in mating season and all I can say is: shoot him, Ciel. Fucking shoot him.

I want Sebastian to realize what he threw away and Grell and he to suffer. When all hope has been destroyed twice and leaving that person in such despair, he fucking deserves everything that is coming his way.

Fuck you Sebastian and I hope that bullet hurts you mangy bastard. Ciel doesn't need you and deserves his revenge. No pity for you.
KxZ fan girl chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Y Sebastian hurt ciel? Ciel lost so much yet he abandon him! Please update soon!
Angelynn chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I have waited soooooo long! WHERE IS THE NEST CHAPTER?
RedRibbonGirl3 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Poor Ciel. Please Update!
UPDATE BITCH chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
ITS BEEN A YEAR ALREADY! WHERE IS MY NEW CHAP?
WHYTHEFUCKCANTIDELETEMyACCOUnt chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Ohhhhhhhh snapp! Ciel Is crazy! Poor him tho , and sebs is such a gold digger lol! Update soon ,great chapter :)
confessing-to-heichou chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
SEBASTIAN! 배신자! Imma shove a pole so far up your demon ass, that you'll shit blood for eternity! How do you hurt Ciel? CIEL! Bust a cap in his ass!

Σ(・・;)