Reviews for Reunions and Realizations
MistyLuck chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Wow. Really good job so far, I must say! I particularly like the story-line, it certainly seems different from what I'm used to. I'll be looking foreword to the next chapter!
Jaane
clarion chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
please! make more! it's making my heart beat fast! i gotta know what happens next! please!(2x)
Maxie chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
OMIGOD sooooo cute! Plz continue this! Plz * puppy eyes *
EagleTsubasa chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Aww... Poor Husky...
EagleTsubasa chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I can't find the website.
EagleTsubasa chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Hooray for violence :P
EagleTsubasa chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
You also keep writing Senrei instead of Senri :P But no worries! LOL!
EagleTsubasa chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Poor Cooro-chan...
Shadow of Death chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Copy and Paste it
thou shalt shut thy mouth chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
WHAT?WHAT REACHED THE CHURCH?I'm...uh..kinda slow,THAT WAS AWESOME!This is a REALLY cool storyline, makes me want to jump in happiness, but you know...WOO-HOO!X)
insane and happy about it chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
*sighs happily*BLISSFULLY unaware,good ol' Cooro!;).Is Nana right?0-o, don't get me wrong that wouldn't be a BAD thing, i LOVE that couple,but...Blanca?
coke addictno not THAT kind chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
HOLY HARU! ur quick!i'm relieved that, now i can read knowing i won't have 2 wait a 100000 yrs.
No more sorrow chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
WOW!WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!that is the only thing i can think right now!ITS AWESOME! now "awesome" is the only thing i can think of,hope the nxt ch cmes soon!
kjfhjjghjj chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
online store wholesale sneakers,Jerseys, jewelry, glasses, shirt, sports,handbags,clothes ,news, vogue,jeryse at ugg boots,luxury fashion ysl women boots, christian louboutin boots,ed hardy clothes, jordan shoes,nike shoes,hoodies,t-shirts,nfl jerseys,mlb jerseys,nhl jerseys,coach handbags,handbags,wholesale, retail, sunglasses,belts, caps, ed hardy caps,suit,fashion good,newest style goods All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,Wholesale Womens Nike Air Max Shoes after the payment, can ship within short shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypaljordan shoes $32nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian louboutin $80Sunglass $12COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman $17puma slipper woman $30
Shuichi Saito chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Don't worry, you got it right - It's Franny :)

Lovely chapter, it's nice to see a story in the anima section that actually has something. To do with the manga XD

keep writing, I can't wait to read more!