Reviews for This Isn't Real
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
THIS STORY IS SOOOO AMAZING!asdfghjkl my feels! This is great I loved it i loved it i loved loved LOVED it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT job i applaud you thank you thank you thank you. :)))))
LunarEclipses chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This story was so cute! I also agree that this was a perfect way to end it. c:
MakorraFan7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aw cute Zuko/Katara story :3
Nymphadora chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I pride myself on being a mature, educated, rational individual. You should take that into account when I express my feelings about this story. Ahem. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That ending is SO much better. I love that there was enough canon to keep it from being completely AU, but all the parts that made me want to throw things were replaced with beautiful, wonderful Zutarian goodness. Your characterization was great, the pacing was slow enough to make it believable and suspenseful (because I was terrified it might end like the show), but fast enough to be really fluff-filling (I just invented a pretty embarassing new word, didn't I?). GREAT job.
Soul93 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This was so sweet and beautifully written!
Soul93 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Well this is definitely a wonderful read!
kristenrosypop chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
very realistic zutara story. i really wish u would continue it or make a sequel.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This was such a lovely, romantic story. Tasteful and awkward and hot at the same time.

I love your writing; you definitely captured Zuko and Katara's characters and weaved a solid, believable story about a possible romance.

This goes in my favs :)
jmac1220 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Very nice! I felt that you kept true to the characters.
TimmyTurnerZukoFan chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
i love this pairing soo much~!
fishnamedjim chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
continue i want to see the reactions please
Candlelight chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
This story is really a treasure. I LOVED IT!

It really ties into the series and there's no OOCness in the dialogue. Very creative and believable. Great job. I hope there's a sequel coming to this one!
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Woah! Hormone check Katara. But who could resist Zuko? Not even a skilled waterbender could cool him down XD
camillexelisabeth chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
This was so good! Perfect balance of romance and plot, plus it followed the actually storyline beautifully. Good job (:

ψcamille elisabethψ
MizJoely chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I enjoyed this. You do better than I do at figuring out where to end a story before going on to what should be the sequel; I tend to run mine together and end up with 70 chapter epics that really belong in two stories! Looking forward to the sequel. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »