Reviews for Up In Flames
LunarMemories chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aha, kill me for not reviewing until now, but somehow, I just discovered that a category for Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan even exists on this site just yesterday. But anyway, I really liked this. I think the emotion was captured really well, even if it was sad. And I like your writing style. (:
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I know what page you meant now haha!

Oh your GGO stories are always so good! I loved this one too! Poor Eles. I know you were worried about it being sad and it was, but it was also very inspirational. Everyone was so caring and kind and I feel confident that Eles will finally find herself and her own identity in due time, with the help of her friends _

And I'm not gonna lie, I fangirled just about everytime Kohaku appeared haha! But Kohaku having any kind of intimate moment with Eles is very surprising. I never expected it happen, but you did an excellent job with it _ I fell in love with the loud-mouthed gunner even more _

Once again, great job. Your stories are always so deep and meaningful. Keep it up!
upintheairofnyc chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This has make me cry. I loved this story, it's wonderful. Perfect. You pictured a great inside-look into Eles - and I adored Kohaku is this brotherish attitude *-*