Reviews for Mistakes Make Miracles
OhMy56 chapter 12 . 3/22
ah aha ah this was so amazing i totally loved your idea and how you wrote them (charecters i mean) your english is also really easy and nice to read. totally loved how oishi fainted when he heard the news or how eiji acted. really i can not get enough of any of them even though at the moment my favorite is oishixeijin also others of course:) you are an amazing writor so please keep writing and posting also thank you for writing this story like i said go forward since only imagination is there to stop you and okay not even that so go go go!
Irene Hansz chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love this story sooooo much... i love mpreg stories.. thank u for sharing this awesome story...
Demon Vampire180 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
I really enjoyed this, actually. Some of the pacing was kind of weird but I honestly didn't care. The story kept me interested enough for me to read the entire thing through in one sitting without stopping. Nice job. :)
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
GAAA great story i read it whole hehe i love It!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice one
feamlenaruto chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
not bad
Cheese Rice chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
fantastic! sad for hatsumi though ;m;
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
tyi
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Loved it! :D
Walrus chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I wouldn't have liked this kind of story, but your writing was so smooth that I continued reading till the end!
I even slept at 3am just to reach chapter 10! :D
I read everything at one go and was sleepy during tuition. :p
Well, anyways, good job! I really like the way you write! :D
Gambate!
The runt Duchess chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
ok i'm supposed to be working and all, but...i finished this on the sly. ;) it was great! . i truly loved it all the way to the end. so cute. -. thank you for writing this story!

ps chapter 7 still makes me blush and want to hide my face when i think about it. hehe...
The runt Duchess chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
.god...i know technically the story is already finished, and I don't -or prolly shouldn't- update till the end now, but i couldn't resist. i love the story, truly really do. brilliant, touching, and hilarious at times, but...let me just tell ya that this chappie, the wonderful chapter 7, has just left me with a permanent blush. Ppl are gonna think i got seriously sunburned when i go to work in a bit. i kept hiding my face and covering my head with a pillow almost every other line it seems. . / brilliant, tho. ;)
DestatiDream chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
I'm not much of a fan of Mpreg, but this was super cute nonetheless

I also really liked how you conveyed their personalities! (although I was shocked by how much of a perv Fuji was xD )

Anyway, I admit the first chapter was my favorite, but all of it was fun to read
Kyoyalicious chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
Awwwwww it ended! But that was soooo good! The ending was really cute, but doesn't that mean they're ditching Oishi and Kikumaru?
Kyoyalicious chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
That was so sweet! I loved it.

And, if they're 18, is Tezuka going to college or not yet graduated from high school?

Did Oishi and Eiji quit school?

Anyways, it was really good, keep up the good work!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »