Reviews for Steadfast Hearts
Antoinette Veronica chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I don't understand why Alcyone is being called middle aged, perhaps because Caucasians always look older than they really are, and if she us middle aged, Zagato doesn't look very young either, maybe Ascot would also want to call him an old man too!

I like that insult Alcyone gave to Ascot
Antoinette Veronica chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I really enjoyed Dinah's performance, the way she could keep her thoughts hidden while gaining the trust of the other henchmen and Zagato and her strategies are very good.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
By the way, your portrayal of Caldina is very cool. I like her from the show as well, she is one of these sunny characters who relieves people from the gloomy sad feeling of what happened earlier. Plus she was only doing what she did in the first season because she was an EMPLOYEE. (By the way, I wonder if money is really needed in Cephiro)
Antoinette Veronica chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Presea is so cute! I love the way she threatened Mokona! Poor Mokona, it is alays being bullied! Like getting threats from Presea about stretching its mouth, and also Umi threated to eat it!
I wonder what will other characters in MKR do to it.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Dear Keren:

Thank you for your valuable opinion during our conversation earlier. I would like to give you more detailed reviews.

Lets start here, I work terribly long hours and got to sleep soon.

Here is a very good portrayal of Zagato, the way he cared for his servant means he is not really heartless...he did the horrible things he did because he got desperate to save Princess Emeraude. Do you think he would have also feeled bad because he turned Clef into stone?

Zagato's evil smirk that makes him sound really interesting...you know...it is very often that I prefer complex characters and not one of those conventionally attractive and goody two shoes heroes.

Antoinette