Reviews for Appearances of Impropriety REWRITE
John McDonald chapter 14 . 3/21
Excellent story, wondered what you were going to do with Kirk. I'm guessing in this story, Pike was healed, didn't really say. In my opinion, you should keep writing this story, let it play on. Maybe, we could start a new Star Trek A/U movie series...
Witty Lady chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Interesting
licha.s chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
sorry about the last comment, it seems my computer hid the last chapters. I can see them now.
licha.s chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Great story. Too bad it has been untouched for so long. Who knows maybe you will be inspired in the future.
First Movement chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
that's a great story, the dynamic of their relationship with others if the gender is switched is fascinating. and the ending is great, nice job
First Movement chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
oh my god, Scott as a woman, that is so hillarious! great idea!
First Movement chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
this rewrite version run smootly than the previous one, not the one before is less than this, but i understand the story much better in this story. going to read next chapters before commenting more, nice works so far
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god..I didn't realize that Nyota was the boy and Spock was the girl...I would reread sections and be like...that makes no sense. Haha...omg! Let's start from the beginning here lol
SG1SamFan chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
This is gorgeous. I skipped a lot in the middle but still enjoyed the subtle changes. Thanks!
Ann chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I read this after re-watching the Blu-Ray of the movie, and in the VSA scene there's actually 2 women shown of 7 members (2nd to the left of center and 2nd to the right of center). Maybe the one on the right didn't show in pan-and-scan versions though, I'm using widescreen. Nice story overall
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Oh my god! I LOVE this story. Please, please, please tell me there will be more? You mentioned a bridge chapter in the note here but I have not found it. I will look at what else you've written in the hopes of finding more.

This is, I can say without reservation, simply brilliant. Utterly and completely bloody brilliant!

The changes, the consistency you've followed through with those changes, and the wonderful characterization you've done make this, for me, every bit as rich, precious and vital as the movie, perhaps more so. I grew up with TOS, like most girls my age I dreamed about Spock, was drawn to him. I feel as strongly about T'Spock as I did Spock Prime. She is amazing.

Samantha
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Your two versions of this story are my favorite fanfics! I am currently drawing T'Spock and Noyoto fan art :)
junewilliams7 chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
You still have one more chapter to write? (waggles eyebrows)
Spockchick chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter, Kirk's posting as written by you makes a whole lot more sense. I'm glad T'Spock is staying on the Enterprise with Pike. I love nu!Pike, but then he is closer to my age ;-). I liked Nyoto not being upset because he didn't actually believe it was going to happen. I am sad for Sybok. He is such a great character and I hope T'El is found.
Lady Asher chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
awww... I liked the fence-hopping sequence from the original, it's a fun piece and was very well written. I could kind of see it happening in my mind and I was like, "Hey, that would have been fun to do in the real movie..." Not seeing it here makes me sad (