Reviews for Trinity
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
amazing!
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
i loved it. amazing! keep writting
ronhermione chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh, That was beautiful.
tina chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
ive never read a story like this, i like that it encompasses all three of them, instead of just ron and hermione. it was beautifully written and emtionally complete. loved it.
Liebling chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow that was beautiful. I'm almost in tears, mind you. Everything about it was amazing.

Gosh, you're an amazing writer! What a way with words!

The friendship you explained [perfectly] was gorgeous

~Mel
Hibiscus1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That was *so* sweet. Write more!
Linda chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Hi,

I just wanted to write and tell you how powerful this story is. I really like the way you portrayed Harry, Ron, and Hermione's friendship, and what they all mean to each other.
Ordinary Princess chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Hmm...so many questions, so many possibilities... What happened? How did they defeat Voldemort? Was Hermione's dream real? But you've haven't answered any of the questions, and I'm so glad. Sometimes the best thing you can do is leave your story, for want of a better word, incomplete. Apocalyptic. Fabulous.
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
awww...that was sweet! Keep writing!

Love,

The one and only-

OoshatiElf
Jules chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
No, I'm not reviewing myself...someone asked a question I'd like to answer.

Why was Dumbledore at the Burrow? Well, after such a traumatic and life-altering event, I could hardly see him leaving the three of them alone. That, along with his closeness to and association with Arthur and Molly made it sensible for him to stay nearby. Mostly, though, I could see Dumbledore being concerned for them and wanting to be near if they needed him for anything. It's much like a grandfatherly sort of thing.

I hope that clears that issue up for everyone. Thanks for reading!

Jules )
sqeakyclean chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
wow - that was intense. I like the way you write their friendship. Just a question - why would Dumbledore be checking on them when they are at the Burrows? But well written, gripping and heartwrenching nevertheless.
Amber chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
That was really good. well done .Keep writing

Love Amber