Reviews for Zwei mit einem Geheimnis
the.heart.crest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
oh... how sad... how tragic...

it's really nice, seeing their story being uncovered in a deep emotional way. i mean the whole story wasn't too set on their exact emotions. it showed what happened to them

so that's where fanfictions like yours come in. you enlighten the beautiful feelings that are to be found between the two of them.
the.heart.crest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
okay.
i'm german, so trust me, kay?

it's 'Zurück zur Realität'

and in line 14 it's 'Süßer' what you used would be for a girl. and in the end
'"I'll see you downstairs, schatz."
"Tja," he said, smiling, before I released him.
I turned and left him, closing the door behind me.'
'Schatz' would be written with a capital letter and the 'tja' is out of place.

say 'ja' meaning 'yes' or something like that.

okay?

but on the rest, i've gotta say it's really nice
SteinWeimer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Love
i realy glad i found this fic!
so adorable!
AlbrechtXFriedrich FOREVER
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. You had me feeling every emotion in this fic...sadness, happiness, giddiness, and bitterness. I literally felt it all. Your story of the love that Friedrich and Albecht shared truly captured the depth their relationship had. This was simply amazing, to put it lightly. I loved every part of it, even the depressing ending. Incredible job with this. You managed to break my heart, but make me squeal with happiness as well. And for doing so, I commend you on that.
IncomprehensibleSparks chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Will you ever recieve this review...?

Oh well.

Either way, you're a fantastic writer; both sweet and heartbreaking.

Thank you so much for the rare goodfic!
whatever chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Great story, thank you!

Mach weiter so
DingDongFootball chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh my God, a new fic! There were some really, really nicely woven sentences throughout that I would quote were I not too tired to go back and find them. My God I love these two, please do write more!

Also, the title is incorrect :). It should be "Zwei Mit Einem Geheimnis". Not trying to bash or nitpick, just thought you should know. Good job, can't wait to read more.