Reviews for These Games We Play
e13 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Update!
guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Pleasr update soon I love the story so much
Always Brooke chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
This is one of my favourite Rory/Logan stories on the site, I'm sad you don't update anymore. But it's really great. I've read it like four times now.
GHFAN4EVA21 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
oh i hope you start writing again. I really enjoyed these characters and your s/l. And I love TVD and read Therapy...as well!
Stevie90 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Just re-read this two stories from you. I would love to know if youll continue "These Games"?! I really wanna know whats happening with all of them!
guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I love this story I have read both of them oh please update soon. I would love to find out what happens
LittleMissImperfection chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I really enjoy this story!
lorielle.sisson chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Just found your story The Contract Rules and the sequel These Games We Play. I have enjoyed them both. Hope that you are able to get back to These Games and complete it. Interested to see what you do with these characters.
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
can you please update?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I just re-read this story and I am depressed that you are not finishing it! Come on! Keep writing! It is too good to ignore!
bmellott5 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I just found your story and I love it I hope your be able to update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Are you going to update this story? I would love love love love an update!

:D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Jaik1 chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Okay TPS, when are going to get an update? You've left our characters just hanging out in limbo. And we all know this clan of characters is anything but patient.(Stubborn maybe but not patient).

Rory's pregnant and freaking out about moving, April's giddy but yet really face the stressors in her life and if she really lies them. Nate is giddy but yet to confess out loud that five years was a big mistake on his part. And is clearly in need if a long brotherly conversation with Logan. Will (whose age timeline is messed up by the way, but I forgive that :) ) is about to be a repeat Logan and Nate in terms of falling for a girl while also seemingly havingissues with Nate that he's yet to speak. Georgie has a whole mess to sort out that should prove interesting. And we still ave all the parents,grandparents and other meddling family members to hear from. (I personally can't wait to hear/see more of Nate's awesome medeling mother)

We need updateS(note the capital 's' meant to signify more than one. :-)

But seriously, it's a good story, you should definitely keep it going.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Please update I love this story