Reviews for The Care and Soothing of Depressed Feral Rabbits
Aglio - Saggezza chapter 1 . 2/1
Hiya! This story was hilarious (and, in fact, I'm still giggling uncontrollably as I write this), but the main reason why I managed to fight past my inherent laziness long enough to leave a review was that I was wondering if you could maybe point out the precise moments where this adorably depressed Izaya was featured in canon to me? I understand if it's too much trouble.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh my god! This is brilliant! How can you not pity those two adorable fools?
hyalist chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was supposed to be depressing but I can't stop laughing! XDD
rose.dulcis chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
nice!
a child like psychopath and and a ppsychologist like Mikado :D
psychedelicLights chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ahahahahahahahaha!,! Im dyyiiiinngg! The notebook and ice cream? Angsty!Izaya and heartbroken women? Omg. Love this.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aha, I love it. Go go Mikado, do your best
Ageha Sakura chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i wish there was more! omg!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Pfft. Izaya is twenty-somethin xD not forty-somethin. just wanted to point thhat out. and AAWWW izaya IS actin like a dumped teenaged girl XD 3 i like how mikado took control of the situation :3
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love Mikado's solution to Izaya's depression! Haha, he can be my psychologist any day. ;)
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Lol... That is so weird and funny at the same time.
kyogirl213 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
it wasnt that ooc, i mean besides mikado not being all qiet but otherwise i liked it an awful lot. :D
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I'm sure this will only become more hilarious as I watch more of the anime.
Bob22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I laughted so hard just by trying to picture the ending in my head xD.

I don't know if it's possible but PLEASE do a sequel just as crack as this one! Or just try making another story about durarara just as good as this one.
Stahlut chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was sooo good...I mean the depressed pscychopath line was just a great description...and truthfully I think if Izaya was going to sulk andbe depressed that how he'd do it!
Sissy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Pfft. Oh my Izaya-chan, you be so hilarious. XD I want to see what else will happen to Izaya and how did he start to be so emo. More!