Reviews for Never Forgotten
salimaran08 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Hi SOL,I'm in love with this fanfic,please keep it up,it's already becoming interesting,you should not give it up :)
Kissme123 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
YEAH! AWESOME!
Dark Shining Light chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I am soooo confused to what is happening. So Kevin was kidnapped? ( poor Kevin.
ETNRL4L chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Okay...if I'd had known you planned to torture him...I would have voted for death! This is some sick crap right here! LOVE IT!

Please, update soon!

;)
ETNRL4L chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, God! I can't believe you wrote this before Ultimate Sacrifice. You have to finish it. PLEASE! Don't let Kevin be dead!
RoseAerin chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
UPDATE! U HAVE TO UPDATE NOW! IT IS OF THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE THAT U UPDATE NOW! KEVIN'S GONNA BE HURT I MUST KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! Thank you ;) Shlove ya!

Rose.y
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
leaving a review... CUS I LOVED IT! Ur story makes me really curious how did Kevin's ship get desroyed? A crash? An enemy? A late Santa delivering a present? A HOMICIDAL PANDA? Anyways this is really interesting and i was wondering if u could plz check out my story Our Favorite Osmosian, please? Thank you. Shlove ya!

Rose.y
KrystalBall4 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
yeah... i can see where the story is goin... kinda... pwease review, i wanna know what happens next! :)
brett chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I love this story. Please continue. Also cant kevin absorb the electricity that was pulsatting through that temptress. He can also absorb any solid article if present on that guy.
Binkasaurus chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is fantastic! :D You're really good at capturing emotions here.

Also, Olantus is my favorite. XD
tiiababiitiia chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
damn the fact lady u gotta make this

a huge thing cuz it's ...GREAT :D
tilvy19it chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You shoud really write another chapter to this story! It is very sweet!
Salerio the Dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is very sweet... You should continue it! So we can see if Kevin's dead or alive, if its a happy ending or unhappy ending, (I'm backing happy ending XD Gwen's always right!) Very nicely written!
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
that was sad and beautiful,I hope that you write some more chapters with a happy ending ;p
Shepard20james chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this is a good story, i hope you write another chapter:D