Reviews for Encrypted
Paulina Ann chapter 10 . 3/14
Wow, really enjoyed this story. Loved your attention to detail. Now on to the next one!
Barb chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Awesome. Loved your story. Thanks for sharing.
Sarah Joyce chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
LOVE all of your books!
julzdagger88 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Awesome story! I love that alot of the focus was on Frank - and the code idea was really neat!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I was already half way through this one when you sent the reply to my other review mentioning it existed :D

Another great fic. Like I say I love how you write the guys. It seems very natural so I can fully get in behind the story. Awful what happened to poor Frank but I think you handled the aftermath well. His recovery could have either been too drawn out or altogether too jolly and easy but it had a nice balance.

Awesome. I've already finished the other two as well and am about to go leave some reviews on those. Just wondering, do you have any authors you're fans of yourself? Or any favourite Hardy based fanfics? I'm on the hunt now i've finished yours and have to fill the gap whilst I wait for your update on the newest one :D

KennaC chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
I had never read this first in the series. I love the structure, and the code, and the pals all ralleying... great story all the way around.
MarieThea chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
I have hardly read much in the Hardy Boys section because there's so little that's worth it, but not only is this a fantastic story overall, it's the best adult-fic I've ever found! Plot, Characters, everything. Can I tell you how much I love that you have the whole group? There are so few fics in any fandom that focus on friend groups as well as family. Thanks so much for a great story!
zenfrodo chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
This was a well-paced story, well-plotted and thought out. My only quibble was the code and its solution. You gave us a block of code; that's usually an indication that the writer feels the readers can solve it based on information given in the story. However, your key was then based on information that you'd made up and withheld from us until the very end. It was somewhat annoying, but not enough to dampen the story.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
The story was spectacular! Self-made code was extremely creative, I couldn't stop reading the story.
JDSampson chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I love elaborate plot devices and you did it up well with this code (although I have to say, I'm not sure about the addition of the one birthday, that was kind of a big leap.)

I thought the idea of Frank typing in the air was very cool. I touch type very fast and often feel as if I could do it in my sleep. It also reminds me of Gary on Alphas. Do you watch that? He's autistic and constantly has this hand flicking in the air thing going on that only he understands.

And there's nothing better than some hurt/comfort brotherly love, and you hit that on head. So much so that I had to laugh because some of your scenes sound like scenes from my new story. Great minds think a like I guess.

Off to read more.
SnowPrincess88 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Poor Frank...he's being loved to death. LOL I see both sides clearly here. His family is worried and he would like to breathe a bit. Nice job portraying everyone's emotions.

Awww, nice brotherly moment after their testimony. I liked that.

Excellent story and I'm glad Frank has fully recovered. I'm eagerly looking forward to your next one!
SnowPrincess88 chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
My heart is breaking for Laura. She just wants her boy back. Joe is incredibly strong to be able to consider Frank's needs and wants above his mother's.

Lovely scene between Joe and Malone. I could feel every emotion.

Yahoo! Frank is back! That was perfect. Once he knew the message was received loud and clear, he could let go.

Wonderful chapter!
SnowPrincess88 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I'm really feeling Joe's frustration in the beginning of this chapter. His hands are tied behind his back and that's not a happy place for Joe.

Wow, great cover story! I'm sure Joe will do a wonderful job with it. And no one will suspect someone who is supposed to be as "impaired" as he is.

Again, really good with the tension. I feel how difficult this must be for Joe. I want to scream right along with him!

ROTFL...your good looks and charm are getting in the way again, Joe!

First thing tomorrow morning isn't going to work for Joe.

Excellent chapter, Leya!
SnowPrincess88 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Ok, I had to read on. LOL Very clever code! And very clever for Phil to figure it out...all based on Chet's log cabin pattern (which is beautiful...I've done one of those before, for my son's bed). Now, I'm excited to see if breaking the code can help them somehow save Frank.
SnowPrincess88 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Wow, powerful chapter! Poor Frank...I can't imagine how trapped and hopeless he's going to start to feel. And since I've "seen into the future", I'm already sick for how long he's going to be a prisoner. Excellent job on this chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »