Reviews for Final Moments 4: How We Fill These Pages
nanayoung chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
God, everytime I read this, I just start CRYING. Its so sad.
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So sad and yet so beautiful. D: Going into my faves.
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
D:

I... think that was epically written.

Kenny really does need more love DX

Excellent way of writing the emotions, the idea of him leaving a notebook behind is interesting too. The last line had a lot of impact also Good Story!

...but still so sad! D: Kenny needs a hug...
Astrolatry chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i almost cried. this was such an extrodinarily sad story. your writing is amazing!
AndreaOfTheLand chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. This is fantastic! So sad, and so well written. Its really lovely, the last line really got me. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This story was one of the sadest, deep, loved sories i had ever read, i had tears streaming dowin my cheeks when i finished this this is one of the best sad stories i have ever read.
Evenwoof chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Woah, you, my friend, wins the saddest story of the day award. Its immpossible to express how deeply I feel about this story, so I'm just just gonna tell you what the 'nice voices' in my head are saying.

Voice: K-K-Kenny d-d-died? Noo! Kyle, you bitch, you should've been there sooner! You should've told Kenny that he DOES matter. Kyle, you made a fucking ANGEL kill himself! You fucking bastard! -Stabs Kyle plushie-

Yep...That pretty much sumes up the 'nice voices' in my head...And sorry for the Kyle-Bashing, Kyle. It's not your fault that your a (Talks in Mr. Garrison's voice.) complete retard. Haha. :~D

Thank you for entertaining me with that beautiful story. I have to show everyone this, so Kenny's story can live on!

~Sharpie