Reviews for The Ark Royal Saga
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Oh so good !
werewulf45 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Another great addition to your story. I can't wait to see how this progresses further...
The Sleeping Meerkat chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Another fantastic chapter, might re-read the previous chapters. I'm really looking forward to how this story unfolds.
orionastro chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
good new chapter , that damned Charka was finally dealt with , lets see if the will find the Galactica and her Fleet in search of Earth
bladefax chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Awesome !
Chronus1326 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
He scuttled the Kios! No towing...not leaving s small crew to repair it...fool! I believe that Charka is a human form cylon...he's making bad decisions and...whatever, lets see where it goes!
Chronus1326 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Hey this was a great chapter! I really hope Ortiz gets her own Battlestar in the future. Thank you for sharing!
Kingkong4life86 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Great story. The below comment was by me. Forgot to log in.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Hey this is a great story so far. You already cleared up the whole Archangel being from another story, which I read. My only question is does this story take place in it's own universe but using elements from your other story line? The reason I ask is isn't the eastern alliance with a colonial remnant in your other main story?
IrishBug74 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
another great chapter!
beebinator chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Nice to see your still writing these story's.
great update as always.
Allen Knott chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I really like the chapter of The Ark Royal Saga. I'm interest to see what happen next. I give it an 8 out of 10 stars. I very much like Commander Ortiz.
atlantiaCAG chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Brilliantly done that man. Brilliantly written as always :D
VBobier chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Very nice, can't wait to read the next chapter.
werewulf45 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Another great chapter to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »