Reviews for Project Hades
gaaralover1989 chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I need this updated so I can know the outcome of the trial! This is so amazing.
MariMagda chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
So long without updating... it's a shame, the story is so beautiful. Please, keep it !

Si longtemps sans mise à jour... c'est dommage, l'histoire est si belle. S'il vous plait, continuez-la !
Westiegal chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
Fabulous story. I look forward to reading your conclusion.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 33 . 8/11/2013

What the heck?

Update! Please! I see you haven't updated in 7 months...not cool! Even SPN between seasons isn't that long!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
What a beautiful scene!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 31 . 8/11/2013
like he had swallowed the sun and his body wasn't big enough to contain it.

What a line!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
I love that he rest of the squad is showing their unity.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful as always.

I can't wait to see how the trial goes.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
But still, the young soldier looked at him as though he were the one who had hung the moon, his deep green stare offering up secret assurances that he still wanted him, still held hope for them.

Amazing paragraph!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Oh Cas, so damaged! I love that last line about searing Dean's happy smiling face into his brain for use for later. You have such a talent for writing short, but powerful chapters. I'm so impressed!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Wow! Your story is going to unexpected yet believable places!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 14 . 8/10/2013

I was just about to be like, don't let Michael(s) blackmail ya, Cas! Then I was like, what if dean kills him? Then they started fighting and I was like...Ohhh man! Then it happened! Crazy stuff! Great work!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Last hope of salvation...dang if that isn't so spn
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Whoa. Very intimate! Nicely played. I like the allusions to Dean's time in hell in canon vs here as well.