Reviews for Who Do You Want It to Be?
SunsetRush chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Phew! The tension is just ratcheting up! This was great thanks for sharing it with us, I look forward to what happens next
wheresmyvikingvamp chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
So so so so so happy that you've updated. This has to be one of my top svm fanfics. You have such a wonderful way of keeping the reader in suspense. Well done. Unleash the fury of the Viking!
jwarden chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I hope de Castro gets it big time! Eric needs to go all Viking and get rid of Freyda and Castro!
MelodyAnderson chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter, very intense! It may take a long time for you to update, but when you do, you really come through. Also, a great twist to have De Castro in cahoots with Appius. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for all your hard work.
Jroxraytech chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Wow! Great chapter! I hate that Sookie seems to be alone with no one to help. I was really hoping for her sake that something would happen becore the pledging. Cant wait til the next chapter!
Tynee23 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Well I hope he hurries up and gets on with it. Poor Sookie
Oninha chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
And I'll wait for the next one!
The waiting was worth it! This last chapter was really good! Congrats!
Becca Austen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Loving this story. I am literally on the edge of my seat dying to know what will happen. I wish this was what Charlaine Harris had done instead. Oh well. Keep up the good work. Only one, small criticism:

It's Freyja, not Freyda.
books4gwen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Tabby, Thanks for persevering ! I anxiously read this chapter and can hardly wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing!
gwen
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I'm glad you're back. This is a tough one to read. I hope Eric, with help, carries out his promises.
VAlady chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Such an intense and terrifying chapter. Sookie & Bill truly are at the mercy of a psychopath. I imagine everyone reading this story will clap with joy when DeCastro meets his well deserved and one can only hope horrific end. And Rod's comments about Sookie are thought provoking, is he part of Eric's plan to take DeCastro out? It would seem so...very glad you succeeded in overcoming the problems you were having with your muse.
Perfecta999 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I hate this story and I can not stop by everyone Mr.C,Bill,Eric,Pam ,Russell,Stan,Niall...I would chose death,there is no hope for Sookie.
GoddessD chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
What a fantastic chapter! You had me griped up until the very end. I hope you update soon!
desireecarbenell chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Welcome back. This was worth the wait. I can't wait for Eric to open a can of woop-ass on DeCastro. He has crossed the line. I wonder why Niall has not stepped in.
Mardy0112 chapter 23 . 11/4/2012