Reviews for Who Do You Want It to Be?
Tynee23 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Well I hope he hurries up and gets on with it. Poor Sookie
Oninha chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
And I'll wait for the next one!
The waiting was worth it! This last chapter was really good! Congrats!
Becca Austen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Loving this story. I am literally on the edge of my seat dying to know what will happen. I wish this was what Charlaine Harris had done instead. Oh well. Keep up the good work. Only one, small criticism:

It's Freyja, not Freyda.
books4gwen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Tabby, Thanks for persevering ! I anxiously read this chapter and can hardly wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing!
gwen
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I'm glad you're back. This is a tough one to read. I hope Eric, with help, carries out his promises.
VAlady chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Such an intense and terrifying chapter. Sookie & Bill truly are at the mercy of a psychopath. I imagine everyone reading this story will clap with joy when DeCastro meets his well deserved and one can only hope horrific end. And Rod's comments about Sookie are thought provoking, is he part of Eric's plan to take DeCastro out? It would seem so...very glad you succeeded in overcoming the problems you were having with your muse.
Perfecta999 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I hate this story and I can not stop by everyone Mr.C,Bill,Eric,Pam ,Russell,Stan,Niall...I would chose death,there is no hope for Sookie.
GoddessD chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
What a fantastic chapter! You had me griped up until the very end. I hope you update soon!
desireecarbenell chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Welcome back. This was worth the wait. I can't wait for Eric to open a can of woop-ass on DeCastro. He has crossed the line. I wonder why Niall has not stepped in.
Mardy0112 chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter!
madamegreatness chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Divorce! I want a divorce! I want a divorce for Eric and Freida, de Castro's head from his neck, Sookie from the nightmare that she can't seem to escape... Perhaps they have a buy one get one free deal?! Oh this update was so long overdue but so well worth the wait. As always you managed to pull at the very strings of my heart. You may have had a hard time writing, which I completely understand. However, your ability to draw your reader into your world and make them feel like they are there in the ballroom, in the hotel room, anywhere - still remains untouched and fantastic. I have never liked Bill - except in your story. He's redeeming himself (in my opinion) but without the over dramatic antics so unnecissarily written in so often. You've left some criptic openings for a few lesser known players to come into focus, and I'm very interested to see how this pans out. The ending lines were absolutely perfect... I cannot wait to see how they are dealt out - they hold SO much power. I'm so glad you decided to continue posting (I definitely want to continue reading this regardless of how many books are released in the series!) and I sincerely hope that all has improved for you. Xoxo as always, MG
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Well, I guess Bill just became a pawn for De Castro to use against Sookie. So where the heck is the Viking. We need more Eric in these chapters.
Theladykt chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
you are KILLING me. Decastro is a lying, blackmailing arsehole. Still dont understand why the AP isnt stepping into stop this. Eric is going to flip when he finds out his money was stolen along with Sookie's violations.
TheLadyKT chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Cant wait till DeScumro and his minions all die.
Deanns chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Awww Poor sookie I feel so sorry for her and all her heart break... I can see bill with sandy... great chapter hope you update soon...
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »