Reviews for Who Do You Want It to Be?
lavavalanche chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
wow! I can't wait for your next post!
Eric must have his revenge...I hope u won't make that particular dish too cold...time's awasting and Sooric have tonnes of sex to have before she's older.
tlc014 chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I've just spent every free moment of the last two days reading this story! It is amazing, I've read lots of fanfic here and on other sights this is the first to bring me to tears. You have an amazing talent and I hope RL cooperates so you can continue this incredible journey. LOVE IT!
Evl666 chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I'm impressed. How can you come up with all of this? I need a break inbetween to read it, it's so intense. So much scheming and betraying, plotting and analysis from all parties involved.

To tell you the truth, I really feel for Sandy. I fear for her life. She will suffer for Bill and Sookie's decisions, which she has no control over, and no one cares. No one would care if she dies. That's so cruel of the King.

Thanks for the update.
I the Ice chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Such a great, great chapter again! İ literally can wait for the next! So please update soon and also i take it as a promise what the last sentences suggested..
momzombie chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I don't think I've ever hated a story character as much as I hate de Castro. Seriously, he MUST die. You write such a great angsty story, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
SunsetRush chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Phew! The tension is just ratcheting up! This was great thanks for sharing it with us, I look forward to what happens next
wheresmyvikingvamp chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
So so so so so happy that you've updated. This has to be one of my top svm fanfics. You have such a wonderful way of keeping the reader in suspense. Well done. Unleash the fury of the Viking!
jwarden chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I hope de Castro gets it big time! Eric needs to go all Viking and get rid of Freyda and Castro!
MelodyAnderson chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter, very intense! It may take a long time for you to update, but when you do, you really come through. Also, a great twist to have De Castro in cahoots with Appius. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for all your hard work.
Jroxraytech chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Wow! Great chapter! I hate that Sookie seems to be alone with no one to help. I was really hoping for her sake that something would happen becore the pledging. Cant wait til the next chapter!
Tynee23 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Well I hope he hurries up and gets on with it. Poor Sookie
Oninha chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
And I'll wait for the next one!
The waiting was worth it! This last chapter was really good! Congrats!
Becca Austen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Loving this story. I am literally on the edge of my seat dying to know what will happen. I wish this was what Charlaine Harris had done instead. Oh well. Keep up the good work. Only one, small criticism:

It's Freyja, not Freyda.
books4gwen chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Tabby, Thanks for persevering ! I anxiously read this chapter and can hardly wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing!
gwen
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I'm glad you're back. This is a tough one to read. I hope Eric, with help, carries out his promises.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »