Reviews for Beyond Fake Lines
inuyashamunkey chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
So r u gonna turn into one of those authos that wait 4 years and then update? Cuz i hope u dont think u can just... stop.
Jui loves Laven chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Allen and Lavi Fangirls.. Ugh. Give it a rest and let them be together. That's a real fangirl
Jui Loves Laven chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Nice job. Me Gusta.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Aww update alreadyyyy!
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! Please continue this story!
MidnaWolf chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Please update soon!
mamita chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, it only lacked a bit of action or movement between Lavi and Allen, I hope that is not the case later hehe, really are dumb when Lavi who is not out to "someone else" and then it makes nonsense Allen who does the same, they are both idiots, so difficult is that I really like or that you're gay?, we know that is dificili, but these two idiots have passed, hopefully there are two pov, the Lavi and Allen, so we know that's what everyone thinks, I love the couple LavixAllen, are so cute and hot together, are the best couple, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses .
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
I love this lol plz update soon
sunfeil chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Please update soon!:)
AshMeowsYaoi chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
Please update sooonn! Im loving it!

Colorful-Crap chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god! they're so adorable xD poor innocent Allen thou, he doesn't know what to do oh well, Lavi will teach him to bad it's just rated T *pout* oh well, II hope you'll update soon I really love this story :D I'll be waiting for the next chapter~! :)
Skyefly chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
Great story! cant wait for more~
Brandie Free chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Ok I know this is old but it would be epic if u updated :-)
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
I read all this is one day xD I'm a fast reader that's why haha... Please update soon! I can't wait ! :D
NeonNeco09 chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
must read next chapter XD i like the fanfiction read the whol thing in like 3 days O.o even with my school work to be done