Reviews for Devil's Wake
ItStartsWithZ chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
can't wait for the 3rd part!
G-POW chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Ahhh, foreshadowing...nnnnn...hahaha. You really know how to keep a reader on the edge of their seats. Awesome job with this!
KuroiTori-sama chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
It's a shame, actually, that you are truly willing to reject the current canon arc. It did have it's ups and downs, but in the end it was unique, strong. Worthy of standing next to all the old arcs that preceded it without shame. But, hey. It's your story, your world, your choice. I'll keep on reading nonetheless. It was good to see the inside of Saiu's mind like that (though I hoped he would pop into the sideways world of Ichigo).

Saichi is another incredible character. For someone whose appearance lasted so shortly on the grand scale of things, his persona has held as much substance as Saiu's, a character that probably had infinitely more character development. Only one thing irks me about him. You say he is/was a 50/50% of Ichigo and Saiu - but that can't be true, can it? There was another Ichigo involved in the merge, wasn't there? (yeah, I'm an avid fan of Hollow Ichigo. Wrote a story 'bout him, too.) I'm pretty sure that involving him more actively as a person in 'Devil's Sway' has just become near impossible, now that Ichigo had used the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Still, a fan can dream, can't he? ;) (it would be quite a twist to find out that the lost soul fragment of Ichigo was made of the wrong Ichigo. Or live on as a part of Saichi. Again, avid fan to the death _ , ignore my ramblings)

Best of luck! I'm off to read 'Devil's Sway'.

~KuroiTori-sama
ichiruki45 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow, i am SO late! oh well!

GREAT JOB!

i missed Saiu! and Saichi's the bad guy (pretty much)? i wish luck to Ichigo and Saiu!

GOOD KLUCK TO YOUR SOUL!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
! I'd fangirl squee too, but my throat is sore. I can hardly wait! I'm also glad you'll be disregarding the manga... I'm still reading it, but yeah, I'm having a lot of trouble getting into this arc too. And Ichigo lost his powers right when things were starting to get interesting too! And are they going to pick up the stuff with his Hollow side again in addition to this fullbring stuff? Or was that just to piss us off?
FinalReason chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
nice story
Titania of Swords chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I loved your stories! I cant wait for the sequel!
aurora.vanessaryahoo.com chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Good chapter. Now I can't help but to imagine Saiu with a guitar and singning "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold.
Zaynnie chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
So awesome! You never stop impressing me. I am ever so surprised and pleased with where you have taken this story arch. Using the fragment of Ichigo's soul inside Saiu as a possible solution to Ichigo's loss of power, BRILLIANT! Thank-you for the update, I look forward to reading Devil's Sway.
SarissaDiablo chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
*grins slowly*rubs hands together* Oh, this is going to be interesting. I very much look forward to the sequel, and I have to wonder if you're going to make it a Saiu/Ichi pairing, or more of a general one like Smile. Either way, I can't wait!
lily-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is simply a gem.

I look forwards to reading your sequal sometime in the future, hopefully soon. I've no doubt that it'll be as good as the last!
Zaynnie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I am such a huge fan of Devil's Smile and now Devil's Wake... This world, these characters, these two stories- you've created may be some of my favorite fanfiction I've ever read, just wonderful. I await your next story like I await each new episode of the actual show.
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Find the idea good. Hope you fill update soon.
DmonXtrmN8r chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Holy crap! This update somehow got lost In my e-mail, it tried to tell me I got in 1969. Not possible lol, anyways that was a great one shot, I was thinking about this the other day wondering when I was gonna get to read more into it, I miss those guys.

Well now I'm looking forward to the sequel even more!
Strife The Bonecrusher chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awesome, loved it n_n* hoping for a sequel soon