Reviews for Long Black Gloves
K. A. Carlyle chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE the Antarctica reference. That had me laughing so hard my sides hurt. c:
just chillin.killin chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Jean does need to chill when Logan says you need to chill you need to chill
KellyAnn chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Okay, so I hope I'm not freaking you out with so many random reviews...

He hates Taylor Kitsch? Hmm. I wonder why... Maybe because in the wolverine:origins movie Kitsch did a pretty suckish job of playing tis' redeyed Cajun? Yes, seriously, he needs to incorporate some French into that obviously fake Southern drawl.

Long -story-at-all aside, all I have to say is...poor Lorna. The image she got from Rogue must have been pretty graphic, eh? LMAO
KellyAnn chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Superherosquad Online. Two words. Frickin' awesome!

And so is this story. Peace out!
KellyAnn chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
'lists of things children should remember...' Story Time with Remy Lebeau. I LOLed at that story almost as much at this one. :D keep up the great work.
just chillin.killin chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
JOHN MCLAIN, YEAH!
just chillin.killin chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
i still cant belive he didnt notice rouge giving him signals.
just chillin.killin chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Thank god it was just him tying his shoes.
just chillin.killin chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
okay. waht happened after knee high socks? did they get those 5 days or not? and is gambit killing her? please answer in this story soon.
LaylaYuy chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
I have to say, I just love your stories. I started this after a very long, cranky day at work yesterday and I felt much better after laughing as I read it. You have serious comedic talent. You do a great job of balancing humor, plot, romance, and character development. Very impressive and so much fun!

Layla
Fely chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
The prologue is simply amazing!

So freaking touching and beautiful!

Congratulations ;P
cooemi10 chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
the cannibalism was a nice touch. will definitely wait around for the sequel...well the sequel to the sequel...whatever, I'm sure it will be just as good as the first 2
Bladre MKT chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
its funny when ya just dont know how to feel, if feel like kicking logan in the groin and lgive stripes and gumbo some private time (iceboy and green too actually) or if to ask for more logan-time with lot of evil jokes, bad timing and weird loving gesters towards her lil girl rogue. i really dont know... what i do know is... if everybody dont get the hell out of the room, they are gonna get to know how the souther ones do it... on a pool table. which, let me say, i bet will be hot, but not sure if ya wanna be there in the after match, be it a "dammit remy, EVERYBODY saw!" an "GUMBO, YER DEAD" or a "ok everybody, stop watching MY lil roguey... feel free to stare at lil sexy me some more", any of this results is posible, probable, and not to healty, so yeah... also, the second one may come with a "told you soo" from red.

now, overcoming the fun-load ending, let me say this was one pumped up, dangerously adventurousley (that is so NOT a real word!) awesomely great fic, nice and warm in the right spots nd action filled on the rest, like a stuffed animal with a machine gun, perfect for most occacions. ok maybe not most ocacions, but i was looking to read something like this! XD to finish it up, i love it!
Inali Grimalkin chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
I loved this one too, seeing Rogue and Remy get closer and have Rogue be scared was sweet and realistic. As usual you made me smile to myself and sometimes outright giggle.
jacksperluvr chapter 21 . 11/1/2011